Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
DELL P2719H 27" Full HD 1920 x 1080, 60 Hz, 8 ms, 16:9, LED LCD IPS Monitor
- Screen Size: 27 inch
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz
- Response Time: 8 ms (normal); 5 ms (fast)
- Brightness: 300 cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio: 1000: 1 (typical)
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Pixel Pitch: 0.311 mm x 0.311 mm
- Panel Type: IPS
- Input Connectors:
- 1 x DisplayPort version 1.2; 1 x HDMI port version 1.4; 1 x VGA port; 1 x USB 3.0 upstream port (bottom); 2 x USB 3.0 downstream ports (side); 2 x USB 2.0 downstream ports (bottom)
- Weight: 9.59 lbs.
- Features: USB 3.0 hub
Dell 27 monitor P2719H gives you a competitive edge by taking your view to the edge. The three-sided ultrathin bezel design lets you see the bigger picture with vibrant colors. Quickly adjust your monitor to comfortably fit the way you work. You can get more done by tiling and arranging applications across multiple monitors. It also provides a plethora of connectivity options and rich environmentally friendly features.
More room to work: With a thin profile and monitor base that's approximately 23% smaller than its predecessor1, you can free up valuable desk space.
Expand your efficiency: The three-sided ultrathin bezel design lets you enjoy an uninterrupted view of your content across multiple monitors. And, with dual monitors, you can increase your productivity by up to 18%2.
More ways to multitask: Work conveniently across multiple screens and select from predefined templates with the Easy Arrange feature on Dell Display Manager software. Quickly tile and arrange your applications and get back to work faster with Auto-restore, a feature that remembers where you left off.
Consistent and rich colors: A wide viewing angle enabled by In-Plane Switching (IPS) technology lets you see vibrant colors — no matter where you sit.
Clean and clutter-free: Focus on your work while hiding away cable clutter with an improved cable management design.
Easy on the eyes: This TUV3 Certified monitor has a flicker-free screen with ComfortView, a feature that reduces harmful blue light emissions. It’s designed to optimize eye comfort even over extended viewing.
Adjust to your comfort: Pivot, tilt, swivel and adjust the height of your monitor for a comfortable setup all day long. Or choose from a variety of mounts and stands, including VESA, for even more flexibility.
1. Power Connector | 2. HDMI Port | 3. Stand Lock Feature | 4. DisplayPort | 5. VGA Connector | 6. USB Upstream Port | 7. USB Downstream Ports | 8. USB Downstream Ports
Power Cable | DisplayPort Cable | USB 3.0 Upstream Cable
Designed with the environment in mind, this monitor meets the latest regulatory and environmental standards such as ENERGY STAR, EPEAT Gold4 , TCO Certified Displays 7.0, China Energy-CEC-Display (CECP), WEEE, ErP (EuP) Standards and Korea e-Standby.
1. Based on Dell internal analysis comparing the area of the monitor base in Dell P2719H versus P2717H.
2. Dell Displays, Productivity and Satisfaction Single vs Dual Monitors,” conducted by SURL, Wichita State University and commissioned by Dell, October 2015.
3. TUV Certified (ID0000051369 – Flicker Free / ID0000051370 - Low Blue Light Content). For more details, visit www.tuv.com
4. EPEAT Gold registered in the U.S. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Techrama1 Return Policy