Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Dell UltraSharp U3419W 34" Curved USB-C Monitor, IPS, 3440x1440 UWQHD, 5ms (GTG), 2xHDMI, DP, USB 3.0, USB Type-C, Tilt, Swivel, Height adjustable
- 3440 x 1440 at 60Hz
- 5ms (GTG), 8ms (normal)
- 2 x HDMI 2.0 (HDCP 2.2)
- 1 x DP 1.2 (HDCP 2.2)
- 2 x USB 3.0 Upstream port
- 2 x USB 3.0 Downstream port (side)
- 2 x USB 3.0 Downstream port (bottom)
- 1 x USB Type-C (DisplayPort DP1.2 Alternate Mode, Power Delivery upto 90W (Typical), and USB2.0)
- 1000: 1 (typical)
Dell UltraSharp U3419W
Panoramic View, USB-C Simplicity, Multitasking Efficiency
Your work and entertainment experience will reach new heights with the Dell UltraSharp U3419W curved monitor. The 34" display, featuring 1900R curvature for visual immersion, IPS technology for consistent image brilliance, and 3440x1440 resolution for incredible detail, makes any content look at their best and gets totally lost. A USB-C port allows for universal connectivity with a single cable while PIP and PBP features make multitasking a breeze. Also enjoy great sound with built-in dual speakers and eye comfort during extended hours with ComfortView technology.
Lose yourself in all-encompassing views
Immersive visuals: Increased screen curvature improves your field of view, reduces reflections and creates near-uniform visual focus. This reduces your eye movement across the screen, so you can work comfortably for longer.
Go deeper into your work: The extended peripheral vision on this monitor creates incredible depth, breadth and a wrap-around view that helps you focus on your work.
Endlessly entertaining: Experience unmatched immersion with a curved screen that creates a panoramic cinematic experience.
Enhance your productivity
One cable, many uses: With USB-C connectivity you can connect your laptop to the monitor and charge up to 90W¹ from a single source, protected by Dell's built-in surge protection. Meet all your video, data and power needs with a single cable, while reducing cable clutter at the same time.
Manage multiple tasks: Picture-In-Picture (PIP) and Picture-By-Picture (PBP) features enable you to view content from two different computer sources simultaneously.
Work efficiently: Switch between applications from two PCs on your screen and manage the content with only one keyboard and mouse (sold separately) with the convenient Keyboard, Video and Mouse (KVM) feature.
More ways to work: Conveniently select from predefined templates with the Easy Arrange feature on Dell Display Manager software. Quickly tile and arrange your applications and get back to work faster with Auto-restore, a feature that when you disconnect and reconnect remembers where you left off.
Screen performance that shines
Feast your eyes on this: WQHD 3440x1440 resolution and a wide viewing angle enabled by In-Plane Switching (IPS) technology let you see fine details and vibrant colors from any angle.
Programmed for perfection: With a 99% sRGB color calibration, you can expect your colors to be accurate straight out of the box.
Get comfortable: This TUV Certifiedi monitor has a flicker-free screen with ComfortView, a feature that reduces harmful blue light emissions. It's designed to optimize eye comfort even over extended viewing sessions.
A sensory experience: Enjoy enhanced audio and impressive visuals on a large 34" monitor with an ultra-wide 21:9 aspect ratio and powerful dual 9W speakers for great sound.
Ports & slots:
- 1. AC Power Connector
- 2. Security Lock Slot
- 3. HDMI Ports
- 4. DisplayPort (In)
- 5. USB-C Port²
- 6. Audio Line Out³
- 7. USB Upstream Ports
- 8. USB Downstream Ports (With Power Charging4)
- 9. Stand Lock
- 10. USB Downstream Port
- 11. USB Downstream Port (With Power Charging)
Power Cable | HDMI Cable | DisplayPort Cable | USB 3.0 Upstream Cable | USB Type-C Cable
1. Dell adheres to standard USB-C specifications and protocol, and this monitor delivers up to 90W of power. Functionality with non-Dell USB-C systems may vary.
2. USB Type C is not supported on versions of Windows prior to Windows 10.
3. Headphone usage is not supported for the audio line out connector.
4. Power Charging is available on one port only. To avoid signal interference, when a wireless USB device has been connected to a USB downstream port, it is not recommended to connect any other USB devices to the adjacent port(s).
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by antonline Return Policy