With its superior thermal and acoustic performance, the ENERMAX UCTP12P 120mm case fan will take your computer cooling to new heights. The exclusive high-pressure blades enhance the cooling performance, while the advanced twister bearing technology ensures low noise and a long fan lifetime. PWM speed control keeps your system cool and silent all the time, and the smart APS (adjustable peak speed) control provides three peak rpm options. It can also run at up to 85°, so you can game or compute with full confidence, even in the most demanding environments.
- High-Pressure BladesThe high-pressure blade design is a precision engineering of the blade angle and shape calculation. The blades centralize dispersed air flow to the center of the fan and create extremely high air pressure and high airflow, while maintaining outstanding quietness. The high-pressure fan is the ideal choice for CPU coolers and any applications with tight grills.
- Twister Bearing TechnologyThe exclusive twister bearing technology uses a nano magnetic design, which is self-lubricating and minimizes friction. This results in a maximum fan life-cycle with minimum noise.
- Exclusive APS controlThe unique APS control allows users to adjust their preferred fan "PEAK" speed by shifting the speed control at the fan hub. The fan will run at a pre-set RPM range of customized balance between cooling performance and silent operation. The three settings are as follows: 500 ~ 1200rpm, 500 ~ 1500rpm, and 500 ~ 1800rpm.
- Detachable Fan BladeThe detachable fan blades make cleaning quick and easy.
- Isolator mountsThe isolator mounts allow for a quick and tool-less installation, and can effectively dampen vibration for stable and silent system running.