EAP150 is a High-power wireless-n Access Point/ WDS Bridge/ WDS AP operates seamlessly in the 2.4GHz frequency spectrum supporting 802.11 b/g/n standard high-speed feature. The smoke detector appearance is designed to blend into various environments, making this model ideal for hotels, schools, or public common areas.
With up to 26dBm wireless transmit power and 150Mpbs data speed rate, EAP150 delivers up to 3x faster speed and 6x extended coverage than 802.11g. Wireless performance is fine-tuned by engineers, so it delivers the best wireless range and speed for clients. EAP150 provides wireless network with superior throughput, performance and unparalleled Wi-Fi coverage.
To protect wireless transmissions, EAP150 encrypts all wireless transmissions through WEP data encryption and supports WPA/WPA2. MAC address filter allows users to setup select or deny stations with access to the network. EAP150 thus is the best product to ensure superior wireless performance.
- HIGH-POWER, LONG-RANGE WI-FIUp to 26dBm RF Tx power provides greater Wi-Fi coverage over mainstream competitors.
- WIRELESS-N 3X SPEED OVER 802.11G NETWORKSThe EAP150 delivers up to 3x faster speed and 6x extended coverage than 802.11g, providing maximum date rate up to 150Mbps. It’s also backward compatible with 802.11 b/g.
- AESTHETIC DESIGN“Smoke Detector” Design – Unobtrusive design supports easy mountable to wall and ceiling (accessories included).
- Multiple BSSID & SSID TO VLAN MAPPINGThe EAP150 supports up to 4 BSSIDs with blocking SSID broadcast and wireless encryption 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2. Plus, it supports 802.1q mapping of SSIDs up to 4 VLANs.
- 802.3af PoE CompatibleThe EAP150 supports Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af) and allows deployment in areas where power outlets are not available.
- INTEGRATED ANTENNAThe EAP150 includes an internal 5dBi antenna with optimized configuration and RF performance.