- Sale Ends in 3 Days (Tue) - Save: $8.00 (14%)
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
fenvi FV-T919 Hackintosh 1750Mbps PCI-E Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Wifi Adapter BCM94360CD macOS Catalina Wifi Card For PC, Up to 1300Mbps (5Ghz) + 450Mbps(2.4Ghz), Dual Band 802.11ac, Airdrop / Handoff
Limited time offer, ends 07/27 By fenvi Official Store
- Plug and play for Hackintosh macOS;
- FV-T919 1750Mbps PCIE Wi-Fi Adapter;
- WiFi + Bluetooth 4.0;
- 802.11ac BCM94360CD chipset;
- Wireless speed up to 1300Mbps-5Ghz, 450Mbps-2.4Ghz;
- Support Airdrop and Handoff (Hackintosh macOS);
- Support Hackintosh/ Mac OS / Windows 10;
- 4pcs 6DBi high gain External Antennas.
- macOS Native Support NO Driver needed for macOS NO other kext or any patching needed Supports Apple bluetooth keyboard in BIOS/UEFI or Bootloader,NO spare keyboard needed to be able to get to BIOS/UEFI or in Bootloader,Native Airdrop Support,Native Handoff Support for OS X Yosemite 10.10 and OS X El Capitan 10.11 ,Support Apple Bluetooth Keyboard, Magic Mouse, Magic Trackpad for OS X 10.11 or new system,Now you can use stylish Apple accessories to the full potential.
PCIe Adapter Card for Wi-Fi/Bluetooth
A PCIe add-on card that instantly adds Wi-Fi and Bluetooth capability to your desktop. Compliant with 802.11ac standards, this card operates on dual bands, and offers wireless speed of up to 1,300Mbps on 5GHz band and 450Mbps on 2.4GHz. Four external detachable antennas, three for Wi-Fi and one for Bluetooth, deliver robust signal and wide wireless coverage.
What highlights this Wi-Fi adapter card is its native support for macOS. Using Broadcom BCM94360CD chipset, this card is plug-n-play compatible with Hackintosh macOS, no kexts or patches required. It also supports AirDrop and Handoff function, and natively works with Apple Bluetooth keyboard, Magic Mouse and Magic Trackpad, even in BIOS or bootloader. Also supports Windows OS with required driver.
- Chipset: Broadcom BCM94360CD;
- Support: Wi-Fi 802.11ac and Bluetooth 4.0;
- Speed up to 1,300Mbps on 5GHz, 450Mbps on 2.4GHz;
- Dual band 2.4GHz/5GHz;
- Support Airdrop and Handoff;
- With 4pcs 6dB Antennas;
- Support for Windows 7/8/10, Hackintosh/MacOS
- Note: Windows 10 with CD driver, Hackintosh/Mac OS (free driver).
- New step in Hackintosh networking
- Native Support NO other kext or any patching needed
- Supports Apple Bluetooth keyboard in BIOS/UEFI or Bootloader
- NO spare keyboard needed to be able to get to BIOS/UEFI or Bootloader
- Native Airdrop Support & Native Handoff Support for OS X Yosemite 10.10
- Support Apple Bluetooth Keyboard, Magic Mouse, Magic Trackpad
- Supports both 2.4 & 5GHz dual-band, up to 1,300Mps with AC router
- Easy to install
- Almost any computer with a PCI Express (PCI-E 1X/4X/16X slot) interface. If it does not work on the PCI-E x1 slot, please test it on a PCI-E x4 or x16 slot
- Driver download: You can download the driver from Fenvi website
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by fenvi Official Store Return Policy