Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Fractal Design Dynamic X2 GP-12 120mm High Durability Long Life Sleeve Bearing White Edition Computer Case Fan
- High-grade LLS (Long Life Sleeve) bearing with 100,000 hours MTBF
- Counter-balanced magnet reduces axial tension on the bearing
- Optimized fan geometry for excellent pressure/airflow balance
- Aerodynamic stator struts reduce noise and turbulence
- Blade edges with strategically placed notches eliminate fan hum
- Trip Wire technology increases blade efficiency and decreases noise
- All-white color scheme
- Sound Level - 19.4 dBA
- Airflow - 52.3 CFM
Fractal Design Dynamic X2 GP-12 120mm Case Fan
The Fractal Design Dynamic X2 GP-12 is a true all-purpose fan, and can be used in cases and on water cooling radiators. It offers excellent airflow and outstanding 100,000-hour life expectancy thanks to the new LLS (Long Life Sleeve) bearing. Designed together with Fractal Design's high-end Venturi Series, the Dynamic X2 incorporates aerodynamic elements of airplane wing designs for significant noise reduction. And the customized design results in a classy fan that will complement any setup.
Available in two color options to match your build or preference: pure black, or the classic Fractal Design signature color scheme with white blades and black frame.
Thin, aerodynamic stator struts are angled perpendicular to fan blades for reduced noise and turbulence.
Strategically placed notches diffuse airflow as blades pass stators to eliminate the hum most fans normally produce.
Dynamic series fans combine form and function, contributing to a stylish build that runs as cool as it looks.
The introduction of a micro-turbulent layer combats elements which negatively affect performance, resulting in quieter operation.
Balanced airflow and static pressure deliver great performance in any usage scenario.
Reduced axial tension on the fan bearing results in increased longevity.
New Long-Life Sleeve bearing with 100,000-hour MTBF delivers long-lasting dependability.
- Trip wire forces early layer separation
- Smaller turbulent area at blade end produces less noise
- Airflow deviates too far to follow blade movement
- Large turbulent area results after layer separation
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 2 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 2 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy