Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model F3-12800CL8D-4GBRM
- DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800)
- Timing 8-8-8-24
- CAS Latency 8
- Voltage 1.60V
The G.SKILL Ripjaws is the award winning memory that delivers the best performance at a great price. It's designed for PC enthusiasts, and is available to the masses. With its outstanding performance, first-class compatibility, and rock solid reliability, the G.SKILL Ripjaws delivers a significant boost to your games or work, on both AMD and Intel platforms. Its uniquely designed heat spreader not only helps with dissipation, but also adds an aggressive look when installed in your chassis.
Complete your system today!
- DDR3 1600The G.SKILL F3-12800CL8D-4GBRM memory module is rated at 1600MHz to deliver up to 12.8GB/s bandwidth per channel to deal with the evolving needs of today's operating systems and applications. Cas Latency 8 timing ensures smoother system response.
- Low Profile Heat Spreader DesignThe premium quality heatsink with teeth-like fins assists in heat dissipation for better stability and reliability, and looks fierce in your rig.
- Intel XMP SupportThis G.SKILL DDR3 memory comes with the latest Intel XMP standard developed for Intel platform. It provides PC enthusiasts an entirely trouble free overclocking experience to boost their Intel systems for extreme levels of performance, while retaining system stability.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): Lifetime
- Limited Warranty period (labor): Lifetime
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy