Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
GELID Solutions FN-PX12-15 120mm Case cooler
Ships from United States.
Most customers receive within 7-9 days.
- 750 - 1500 RPM 58 CFM
- Hydro Dynamic Bearing
- 12 - 25.5 dBA
Designed for advanced users GELID Silent PWM fans provide additional airflow by using Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) to automatically adjust fan speed according to the CPU load. The fan can be idled down and thus be much quieter. An intelligent IC had been integrated into the fan’s PCB to exploit your mainboard’s BIOS software. This technology is more efficient and convenient than using an external fan controller to adjust the voltage.
Each fan impeller has been individually balanced using the latest technology to guarantee steady, unwavering operation. To add to the silence fan mounts replace traditional screws and are made of high quality, temperature resistant, extra long lasting rubber and stop vibrations from the fan motor from traveling into your PC case.
- Intelligent GELID PWM ControlPWM (Pulse-width modulation) uses a digital signal to calculate and adjust to the appropriate cooling performance according to CPU and System temperature, without generating any heat during operation. Fan controlled by intelligent GELID PWM is more efficient than the traditional PWM fans.
- High PerformanceWith the optimized fan blades, the GELID Solutions FN-PX12-15 120mm case fan delivers airflow of up to 58 CFM and high static pressure for impressive heat dissipation.
- Rubber Fan MountsIncluded rubber mounts have been designed specifically to deal with fan-induced vibrations and are an ideal alternative to standard fan screws, leaving vibrations 100% decoupled from your PC case, ideal for building a very quiet or virtually silent PC.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by FastMedia Return Policy