Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
HighPoint RocketRAID 3522 PCI Express x8 (x16 slot compatible) SATA II (3.0Gb/s) Controller Card
OUT OF STOCK.
- RAID 0, 1, 3, 5, 6, 10, 50, and JBOD
- 2 x mini-SAS External Connectors
Why mince words when describing Highpoint's RocketRaid 3522? You'll be hard pressed to find a better RAID card on the market. It features a long list of technologies designed to protect the information on the arrayed hard drives. Just as impressive are the ways it has to warn you should something go wrong on your hard drives beyond its control, giving you a chance to save the replace the drive, and keep down time to a minimum.
Most importantly, it makes replacement of a corrupt or damaged drive easy – just change out the drive. RocketRaid will do the rest of the work for you. For ease of mind there is nothing like RocketRaid out there.
- SATA II Hard Drive SupportWith two external mini-SAS ports, the HighPoint RocketRAID 3522 supports up to 8 SATA I or SATA II hard drives for enhanced flexibility and speed.
- RAID SupportThe HighPoint RocketRAID 3522 supports multi-level RAID configuration including RAID 0, 1, 3,5, 6, 10, 50 and JBOD for better performance, enhanced data security and flexible capacity upgrades..
- 256MB On-board MemoryThe HighPoint RocketRAID 3522 features 256MB on-board DDR2 533 SDRAM with ECC protection for maximum data integrity.
- PCI Express x8 InterfaceCompatible with PCI Express x16 slot, the PCI Express x8 interface provides sufficient throughput and full-duplex operation for enhanced performance.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy
Manufacturer Contact Info
- Manufacturer Product Page
- Manufacturer Website
- Support Phone: 1-408-942-5800
- Support Email: email@example.com
- Support Website
- View other products from HighPoint Technologies, Inc.