The new ENERGY STAR qualified, Honeywell True HEPA Allergen Remover effectively captures up to 99.97% of airborne allergens, 0.3 microns and larger, that pass through the filters. This product is highly effective at capturing airborne particles such as dust, smoke, pollen, pet dander and mold spores in extra large rooms. An odor reducing pre-filter and True HEPA filter are paired to capture odors, VOCs, allergens and germs. The HPA300 offers easy tap controls and an automatic shut off timer.
- Great for use in an extra large room
- Helps capture up to 99.97% of microscopic allergens, 0.3 microns and larger
- Captures odors, VOCs, and certain airborne germs123
- ENERGY STAR qualified
- Automatic shut-off timer, 2, 4, or 8 hours
- Filter replacement indicator
- Control panel light dimmer
- AHAM Verifide CADR Ratings: 300 for smoke, 320 for dust, and 300 for pollen
- Room Size: 465 sq. ft.
 From the air that passes through the filter, 0.3 microns and larger  Based on independent testing report 100954017COL-001.  When operated with the odor reducing pre-filter.  This product earned the ENERGY STAR by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the US EPA. US EPA does not endorse any manufacturer claims or healthier air from the use of this product.
Operates Room Size
AHAM Verifide CADR Ratings: 300 for smoke, 320 for dust, and 300 for pollen