Another 1680 x 1050 resolution twenty inch monitor, this unit from well-known manufacturer HP includes a self-powered USB 2.0 hub, a fast 5 ms screen latency, and the ability to use both DVI and VGA inputs. Displaying a crisp 16.2 million colors at a 0.258 mm pixel pitch, it can also automatically sense your power voltage and frequency and automatically set it for you. No more trying to remember if you use 120 Volts at 60 Hz or 220 Volts at 50 Hz, this monitor might make a good world traveler.
Speaking of power, this unit is Energy Star compliant and therefore doesn't burn a lot to run (less than 60 watts) or to have in standby mode (less than two watts). Despite this, it is a bright monitor at 300 candelas per square meter. Other nice features are the 160 degree vertical viewing angle (140 degree horizontal), and the limited three year parts and labor warranty.
Equally at home in Europe and North America, this could be a very handy monitor for anyone travels a lot. And it's equally handy for us stay at home types who figure a trip to the grocery store is an adventure.
- Full 20.1" Viewable with Widescreen RatioFeaturing a 1680x1050 resolution widescreen (16:10) format, the HP L2045w's 20.1" screen presents true-to-life high definition video and enhances productivity by letting you work in two or more applications side by side without toggling.
- Super-fast 5ms Response TimeFeaturing a super-fast 5ms response time, the HP L2045w ensures seamless color switching for enhanced motion video and gaming performance.
- 2-port USB 2.0 HubThe HP L2045w features a built-in 2-port USB 2.0 hub for greatly increased system expandability and connectivity.
- Ergonomic StandThe HP L2045w's adjustable stand supports height, pivot, tilt and swivel adjustments for comfortable viewing and convenient usage.
- Dual InputsWith D-sub and DVI connectors, the HP L2045w supports both analog and digital inputs to ensure compatibility with computer systems of today and tomorrow.