Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200 (Gig+) Desktop Kit Up to 2.4Gbps Wireless Data Rates
- Kit includes Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200 (Gig+) module, antenna’s, cables and brackets
- Wi-Fi 6 is nearly 3X faster than standard AC 2x2 with 80 MHz channels
- 75% lower latency for more responsive gaming and seamless video conferencing
- Improved security with WPA3 and simplified passwords for improved protection against wireless hacking
- For fast and responsive connections, PCs should connect to a Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+) router powered by Intel technology
- Support for Bluetooth 5.0
- Compatibility: Only for use on Intel Windows 10 64-bit machines, that are not currently on a BiOS lock, and do not contain an Intel 9560 CNVI part.
- Modules uses an M.2 connector and a standard Key A or E socket. Adapters are available for sales for use with motherboards that don’t have Key A or E sockets.
Cut the cord with the Intel® Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+) Desktop Kit and add Wi-Fi at Gigabit speeds4 that are nearly 3X faster1 than standard 802.11ac and are ultra-responsive with up to 75% reduced Wi-Fi latency.2
Built to make the most of today's networks, the Intel® Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+) Desktop Kit includes everything you need to take advantage of gigabit+ speeds in your home or office.
Everything you need in included in the box. After DIY installation, the Intel® Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+) Desktop Kit automatically detects your country to comply with Wi-Fi regulations.
Whether you're working, banking or sharing sensitive information, connect with greater confidence and peace of mind with built-in WPA3 security that strengthens data encryption and protection against attacks, while simplifying passwords.
Most Intel® Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+) Desktop kit installations can be completed in under 10 minutes.
Q: What does my PC need to support the Intel® Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+) Desktop Kit?
A: Your PC will need an open M.2 slot (key E for Wi-Fi) on your motherboard. This product is supported by Intel® Core™ 8th, 9th and 10th gen processors.
Intel® Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+) products support optional 160 MHz channels, enabling the fastest possible theoretical maximum speeds (2402 Mbps) for typical 2x2 802.11 AX PC Wi-Fi products. Premium Intel® Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+) products enable 2-4X faster maximum theoretical speeds compared standard 2x2 (1201 Mbps) or 1x1 (600 Mbps) 802.11 AX PC Wi-Fi products, which only support the mandatory requirement of 80 MHz channels.
Intel technologies may require enabled hardware, software or service activation.
No product or component can be absolutely secure.
1 Nearly 3X Faster: 802.11ax 2x2 160 MHz enables 2402Mbps maximum theoretical data rates, ~3X (2.8X) faster than standard 802.11ac 2x2 80 MHz (867Mbps) as documented in IEEE 802.11 wireless standard specifications, and require the use of similarly configured 802.11ax wireless network routers.
2 75% Latency reduction claim based on Intel simulation data (79%) of 802.11ax with and without OFDMA using 9 clients. Average latency without OFDM is 36ms, with OFDMA average latency is reduced to 7.6ms. Latency improvement requires that the 802.11ax (Wi-Fi 6) router and all clients support OFDMA.
3 WPA3 Wi-Fi Security Features: The Wi-Fi Alliance industry consortium will certify Wi-Fi 6 products for compliance with the IEEE 802.11ax standard, and will require WPA3 security certification as a pre-requisite to ensure the latest in Wi-Fi security features. WPA3 Simplified Passwords: WPA3 uses Simultaneous Authentication of Equals (SAE) to replace the Pre-Shared Key (PSK) exchange protocol used by WPA2. SAE more securely handles initial key exchange and uses forward secrecy, which makes it more resistant to offline decryption attacks and provides stronger password-based authentication. WPA3 Enhanced Protection: Additional network protection comes from the equivalent of 192-bit cryptographic strength across an 802.11ax network and is superior to the 128-bit AES encryption utilized with WPA2.
4 Gigabit Wi-Fi Requirements: To achieve speed of over 1 Gbps requires Gig internet service, router/gateway with either Wi-Fi 6 or 11ac with 160 MHz channel support, and PC with Intel® Wireless 9260/9560 or Intel® Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+) AX200/AX201.
Intel, the Intel logo, Intel Core and other Intel marks are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Intel is under license.
© 2019 Intel Corporation.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): Lifetime
- Limited Warranty period (labor): Lifetime
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy