Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Kingston 8GB Secure Digital High-Capacity (SDHC) Flash Card Model SD10G2/8GB
OUT OF STOCK.
- Write Speed Up to 15MB/s
- UHS-1/Class 662
With speeds up to 20MB/s read and 15MB/s write, the SDHC Ultimate Class 10 is ideal for anyone who uses their digital equipment for serious photography or video and makes it easy to capture HD video. It’s available in 8GB, 16GB and 32GB capacities to capture up to 252 minutes of HD video.
Use Kingston’s SDHC Ultimate Class 10 with your digital camera and you’ll never miss a shot, whether you’re photographing your favorite musician in concert or taking photos on vacation in the Caribbean.
- Class 10 SpeedFully compatible with SD 3.00 Standards, this SDHC memory card boasts a Class 10 speed rating which provides a constant writing speed of at least 10MB/s. With up to 20MB/s reading and 15MB/s writing speed, the Kingston SDHC Ultimate Class 10 is ideal for Full HD video recording or HD still consecutive shooting.
- SecurityBuilt-in write-protection switch on the side of the flash card prevent the content from being erased or overwritten by accident. Push it down to make the flash card write-protected, and push it in the opposite direction to read or write data.
- CompatibilityKingston’s SDHC Ultimate Class 10 is compliant with the SD Card Association specification version 3.00, and works with SDHC host devices (not compatible with standard SD-enabled devices/readers).
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): Lifetime
- Limited Warranty period (labor): Lifetime
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy
Manufacturer Contact Info
- Manufacturer Product Page
- Manufacturer Website
- Support Phone: 1-877-546-4786
- Support Website
- View other products from Kingston Technology Corp.