Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
LG 55UH5E-B 55" 4K Ultra HD Commercial Display (Cisco Certified Compatible Display), with Built-in Wi-Fi, webOS, 24/7, Landscape & Portrait
- 55", 3840 x 2160, 60Hz, 500nit, Edge-lit
- UHD resolution allows users to view details even when zooming in on the display, w/ 4x higher definition than FHD
- Create & edit content using internal/external sources as well as set playlists to play at the desired schedule w/o the need for a separate PC w/ Embedded CMS
- Embedded Group Manager makes a master display work as a server & manage other displays connected on the same network
- LG webOS smart signage platform easily supports connections w/ external sensors such as GPIO, NFC/RFID, temp sensors, etc. via USB plug-in
- PBP features multi-screen in a single display w/ up to 4 input sources while PIP supports playing both main screen & sub screen at the same time w/ various layouts
- Content Mirroring among devices is more convenient on a Wi-Fi network
- With Beacon & BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy), shop managers can provide coupons & information in real-time
- Operates as a virtual router, a wireless access point for mobile devices
LG UH5E Series
The LG UH5E Series 4K commercial display delivers vivid content without glare to capture the attention of passersby. Built-in wireless connectivity makes it easy to mirror content in real time. The wide compatibility and embedded webOS Smart Signage Platform help simplify management. It is also easy to maintain.
Content mirroring among devices is more convenient on a Wi-Fi network.
With Beacon and BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy), shop managers can provide coupons and information in real-time.
Wireless Access Point
The UH5E series operates as a virtual router which can be a wireless access point for mobile devices.
True Color, Immersive View
The UHD resolution delivers more detailed and vivid content without distortion, with four times higher definition than FHD. The UH5E series ensures stable UHD video playback by supporting HEVC (High Efficiency Video Coding).
Clear View with Non-glare Coating
Viewers can easily become frustrated by unnecessary reflections when watching a screen under brightly lit conditions. The UH5E series has resolved this problem by increasing the haze value up to 28%, enhancing content visibility and text readability.
Compatibility with AV Control System
The UH5E series has been certified Crestron Connected for a higher level of compatibility with professional AV controls to achieve seamless integration and automated control, boosting business management efficiency.
Compatibility with Video Conference System
For the optimum visual meeting, the UH5E series has certified its compatibility with Cisco Spark Room Kits, a system that offers powerful and integrated control for a smarter video conference, eliminating a waste of time to set up the picture quality or to change input on incoming calls.
Real-Time Monitoring & Control
Through the Control Manager, the embedded web monitoring solution, you can control and monitor the status of multiple displays in different locations in real time. It is available on internet-connected devices, allowing you to flexibly and rapidly respond to emergency situations anywhere.
Real-time Care Service
The maintenance gets easier and faster with an optional service Signage 365 Care, a cloud service solution provided by LG service. It remotely manages status of displays in client workplaces for fault diagnosis and remote-control services, ensuring the stable operation of a client's business.
Easy Content Management
The embedded CMS (Content Management System) allows you to create and edit content using internal or external sources as well as set playlists to play at the desired schedule without the need for a separate PC. Thanks to the intuitive GUI and a menu structure based on usage scenarios, content management has been made much easier.
Simple Group Management
The embedded Group Manager makes a master display work as a server and manage other displays* connected on the same network. This way you can group and control multiple displays in your place of business and distribute playlists to them all at once, using input devices such as a remote control.
Various Sensor Applications
LG webOS smart signage platform easily supports connections with external sensors such as GPIO, NFC/RFID, temperature sensors, etc. via USB. The overall cost of ownership is reduced as there's no need to purchase additional software or media players for creating value-added solutions.
PBP (Picture-By-Picture) features multi screens in a single display with up to 4 input sources while PIP (Picture-In-Picture) supports playing both main screen and sub screen at the same time with various layouts. This gives great flexibility to allocate space for each content source.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by eCOMMERCEBUSINESSPRIME Return Policy