To ensure fast data sharing and maximum data throughput, the Super-Multi NAS N2R1DD2 includes a gigabit Ethernet connection and three USB 2.0 connections. For maximum flexibility it can be configured for RAID 0, 1, 1+0 and JBOD modes and also allows for hot swapping of hard drives.
The N2R1DD2 is compatible with Windows, Linux and Mac computers and networks. It also allows users on different operating systems to share and store data, whether directly connected to the NAS, on a network or over the internet.
- SATA HDD SupportThe LG N2R1DD2 is pre-installed with two SATA hard drives for a massive 2TB storage capacity. The advanced SATA II interface delivers fast data transfer rates of up to 3.0 Gb/s and hot-swappable connections for easy installation and replacement of the HDDs.
- Built-in Super-Multi DriveThe LG N2R1DD2 provides an additional backup option with a built-in Super-Multi drive where you can store up to 8.5GB on a single dual-layer disc.
- Data ProtectionThe advanced RAID system with support for RAID 0, 1, JBOD, 1+ JBOD and Individual continually checks hard drive performance to ensure data integrity.
- Superior ConnectivityThe LG N2R1DD2 features Gigabit Ethernet connectivity for lightning-fast file transfers so your digital media can be made available throughout your home or office network quickly and easily. Three high-speed USB 2.0 ports are used for connections to your favorite high-speed flash storage devices for network storage expansion or data backup.
- Multi-Platform CompatibleWith compatibility with Windows, Mac and Linux, file sharing between networked computers with the LG N2R1DD2 is more convenient than ever.
- Enhanced Server FunctionsThe LG N2R1DD2 offers robust protocol support to serve as an FTP server, iTunes server and printer server.