Wrap yourself in sound with the Logitech Z-5500 5.1 speaker system. At the heart of the Z-5500 is a powerful subwoofer with a 10-inch ported driver that provides added excitement to action movies, bone-rattling bass to music, and greater realism to games. Each of the four satellites and the center-channel speaker feature a unique driver design that places a tweeter at the center of a larger mid-range driver. The result is a smooth combination of sounds with the fullness of a much larger speaker.
Also, if you're looking for cool pro-audio looks, the Z-5500 doesn't disappoint. Cloth grilles are removable and the pedestals rotate for easy wall mounting or desk placement. The center channel can be mounted on a wall, or above or below the monitor. Finally, the Digital SoundTouch Control Center puts command of the system at your fingertips. Digital LCD lets you select audio source, digital surround sound effect, adjust parameters of digital surround sound effects, adjust the volume levels of the individual speakers, mute the entire system, and of course, turn the set on and off. There's even an auxiliary input jack to conveniently connect other audio devices.
- Distortion-Free BassThe new, ultra-large 10-inch long-throw subwoofer driver with a flared bass port delivers 188 watts of thunderous, distortion-free bass.
- Digital SoundTouch Control CenterThe high tech Digital SoundTouch Control Center features a digital LCD screen, master volume control, enables input and output selection and more!
- Wireless Remote ControlA wireless remote control allows control of the Logitech Z-5450 from across the room, which is great for home theaters and video game applications.
- Hardware Dolby Digital DecoderA hardware Dolby Digital decoder is included for full, rich Dolby Digital 5.1 soundtracks used in DVDs, PlayStation2, XBOX, Digital cable, satellite TV and HDTV.
- Hardware DTS DecoderThe Logitech Z-5500 features a hardware DTS decoder and support for DTS 96/24 for enhanced, high-resolution, studio-quality DTS 5.1 digital sound from DVD video and audio discs, as well as PlayStation 2 games.