As the industry standard for PC security, McAfee 2015 AntiVirus Plus offers powerful PC protection to shield your PC from viruses and online threats without slowing your PC down. The award-winning anti-virus protection helps detect and block the latest viruses and malware, while the powerful two-way Firewall (NetGuard) protects against dangerous downloads. McAfee SiteAdvisor lets you know if a site you're about to visit is dangerous. The Network Manager blocks freeloaders from using your Wi-Fi network to access the Internet. You’ll delight in the McAfee QuickClean and Vulnerability Scanner features, which speed up your PC and browser while ensuring you’re running the latest versions of your favorite applications.
- AWARD-WINNING ANTI-VIRUS PROTECTIONMcAfee 2015 AntiVirus Plus leverages the power and threat intelligence of more than 100 million McAfee customers world-wide to identify, quarantine, and stop the latest threats from harming your PC.
- MCAFEE NETGUARD TECHNOLOGYTwo-Way Firewall system (NetGuard) monitors and stops traffic in and out of your PC trying to connect to suspicious servers and known botnets. It helps prevent hackers from gaining access to your PC, and stops cyber criminals from using your PC to spread viruses and online threats.
- WI-FI PROTECTIONThe network manager monitors your home Wi-Fi network even when you’re not home. It blocks unknown devices from accessing your Wi-Fi, and prevents others from eavesdropping on your Internet usage.
- WEB BROWSING PROTECTIONThe SiteAdvisor identifies URLs as safe, potentially risky, or known to be risky to visit. It helps you make smarter decisions about what you click, and protects you from malicious downloads.
- MCAFEE SHREDDERThe McAfee Shredder securely destroys sensitive electronic files thoroughly, preventing them from being recovered.
- OPTIMIZE YOUR PC’S PERFORMANCEMcAfee QuickClean helps delete unnecessary cookies and temporary Internet files that slow down your PC. The McAfee Vulnerability Scanner enables you to more easily update your software to patch potential security holes that online threats can exploit.