Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
PC Power & Cooling ModXStream Pro Series 600 Watt 80+ Semi-Modular Active PFC Performance Grade ATX PC Power Supply (OCZ600MXSP)
OUT OF STOCK.
- ATX12V V2.2 / EPS12V
- 100 - 240 V
- 80 PLUS Certified
The ModXStream from OCZ is the superlative solution for driving today's gaming systems. Professional-grade, yet designed with gamers and modders in mind, this PSU is stable, robust, and sports a sleek look and compact form factor.
The PSU is ready for your SLI or CrossFire configuration with 2 PCIe connections. There are also 6 SATA, 4 Molex and 2 Floppy connectors so you load your system however you need to. A four rail configuration balances the power output for consistent performance.
Keeping it cool is a 120mm fan and an openwork grille on the back panel. With its 80 PLUS certification, less energy is wasted as heat or interference, delivering more power to your hungry system!
- ATX12V and EPS12V CompatibleCompatible with the ATX12V v2.2 and EPS12V standards, the OCZ ModXStream Pro OCZ600MXSP provides maximum power stability to drive the latest Intel and AMD processors as well as other components for desktop and server computer systems.
- 600W Maximum PowerA maximum power of 600W delivers safe, reliable output for high-end gaming computer systems.
- 80 PLUSCertifiedThe 80 PLUS certified power supply provides high power efficiency of at least 80% at any load between 20% and 100%, saving your money on your electrical bill, reducing heat in your computer's system and prolonging its life.
- Modular Cable DesignThe modular cable design allows use of only the cables you need resulting in improved internal airflow and reduced system clutter.
- 120mm Silent Cooling FanThe OCZ ModXStream Pro OCZ600MXSP features a 120mm thermally controlled fan for increased overall airflow and heat dissipation in the power supply enclosure.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy