NEC redefines the color fidelity and display performance with the PA271W-BK professional graphics desktop monitor. Boasting dynamic design, wide color gamut, 14-bit 3D LUT, eco-conscious features, high brightness and many cutting-edge technologies, this display has created a new benchmark for accurate, consistent and repeatable color performance, making your most demanding color-critical projects seem simple, perfect for graphics and photography professionals.
Get the NEC PA271W-BK today, and enjoy a new level of display experience that you never see before.
- Ultimate PerformanceFeaturing 1000:1 contrast ratio, 2560 x 1440 native resolution, 300cd/m2 brightness, 178º wide viewing angle and 97.1% coverage of AdobeRGB color space, the NEC PA271W-BK brings every picture to life with unprecedented color precision and color gamut.
- 3D LUTInternal 14-bit programmable 3D lookup tables (LUTs) allow the display of 1.07 billion colors out of a palette of 4.3 trillion (with 10-bit DisplayPort input) for accurate color, smooth images and hardware calibration.
- AmbiBrightThe ambient light sensor automatically adjusts the backlight depending on the brightness of ambient lighting conditions. It also tells the monitor to enter power saving mode whenever the ambient lighting falls below a predetermined value (like when lights are shut off at the end of the day), which can significantly reduce energy consumption.
- Digital Uniformity CompensationReduces screen uniformity errors and compensates for differences in color/grayscale and luminance using new signal processing circuitry.
- MultiProfilerThis software provides an intuitive interface to control the display's sophisticated technologies, such as loading any ICC profile directly into the display for optimal color space matching.
- DisplayPort ConnectorThe NEC PA271W-BK comes equipped with a DisplayPort input for enhanced connectivity and performance.