Nippon Labs Cat8 24AWG S/FTP Ethernet Network Cable, 2GHz, 40G
Nippon Labs Cat8 are able to reach up to 40Gbps transfer speeds and up to 2GHz bandwidth using copper conductors and RJ45 connectors. Cat8 Ethernet Cables are the first future proof, cost effective, high performance solution, besides being backwards compatible with all categories Cat.5E, Cat.6, Cat6A, and Cat.7.
Premium RJ45 Connector
- Soft flex push tab serves for easy locking/unlocking and unplugging
- Molded strain relief eliminates snags and pinching, and withstands tangled obstacles
- Snagless design
- Metal shielded connector
- 50µm micron gold-plated connectors
Cat8—A Closer Look
- PVC cable jacket CM rated
- Individual foil shielding
- Stranded 24 AWG bare copper conductors
- Wire insulation
- Overall steel braid
Cat8 brings higher frequency characteristics, which enables higher data transfer speeds up to 40Gbps.
Up to 2GHz Bandwidth
Cat8 Ethernet Network Cables are the first to bring up to 40Gbps transfer speeds and up to 2GHz bandwidth using copper conductors and RJ45 connectors.
Cat8 Cables are an excellent, future proof solution for current and upcoming generations of active 10G and up to 40G networks.
COMPATIBLE WITH DATA CENTERS, OFFICES, ENTERPRISE SOLUTIONS, and GAMING & SMART HOME NETWORKS
Nippon Labs Category 8 (Cat8) Ethernet Cable provides next generation data rate speeds that seamlessly connect devices across all networks for workspaces and home, and are backwards compatible with Cat5e, Cat6, Cat6A and Cat7. We provide the best Ethernet cable for gaming (PS3, PS4, and Xbox), network adapters, hubs, routers, modems, patch panels and other high-performance networking applications.
Why choose Cat8 patch cable?
- Stable bandwidth up to 2000MHz: Cat8 LAN cable ensures stable network speed. Even during network peak hours, you can surf the Internet flexibly with Cat8.
- Faster network speed: Cat8 Ethernet cable supports 40Gbps and is faster at network speed than standard Cat7 cables which support 10Gbps.
- Excellent shielding effect: Multiple aluminum foils provide strong shielding. Gold-plated RJ45 connectors protect the cable from external electromagnetic interference.