Sporting 6 heat pipes and the award-winning, psycho-acoustically optimized NF-P12 120mm fan, the NH-C12P achieves excellent performance and outstanding quietness. The down-facing c-type design allows for optimal motherboard and case compatibility, and provides additional cooling for motherboard components through two Airflow Gaps. Outfitted with the professional SecuFirm mounting system and Noctua's acclaimed NT-H1 thermal compound, the NH-C12P is a premium-class silent cooler through and through.
- Opmized for Near Socket ComponentsThe NH-P12 provides additional cooling for near-socket motherboard components due to the down-facing design and two large airflow-gaps.
- NF-P12 120mm Premium FanThanks to psychoacoustic optimization and Noctua’s premium-grade SSO-bearing, the NF-P12 achieves outstanding quietness and long-term stability.
- Excellent Compatibility for Heat DissipationThe down-facing c-type cooler allows for low height as well as excellent motherboard and case compatibility.
- SecuFirm multi-socket mounting systemNoctua's professional SecuFirm mounting system for LGA 775, AM2, AM2+ and AM3 provides superior reliability and contact pressure. K8 (939, 940, 754) kits are available on request.
- Thermal Compound AvailableThe Noctua NT-H1 high-end thermal compound offers minimum thermal resistance, perfect ease-of-use and outstanding long-term stability.