- + FREE SHIPPING
- + FREE SHIPPING
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Noctua NH-D9L, Premium CPU Cooler with NF-A9 92mm Fan (Brown)
Ships from United States.
- Compact dual-tower design combines strong cooling performance with excellent case-, RAM- and PCIe-compatibility
- Only 110mm height is ideal for HTPCs, ITX, Small Form Factor or 3U builds; Does not overhang the RAM or PCIe slots on most current motherboards
- Highly optimised NF-A9 92mm fan with PWM support and Low-Noise Adaptor for automatic speed control and ultra-quiet operation
- Easy-to-install SecuFirm2 multi-socket mounting system for Intel LGA1200, LGA1150, LGA1151, LGA1155, LGA1156, LGA2011, LGA2066 & AMD AM2(+), AM3(+) FM1, FM2(+) AM4
- Renowned Noctua quality backed up by 6-year manufacturer’s warranty, deluxe choice for Intel Core i9, i7, i5, i3 (e.g. 11900K, 11700K, 10900K, 11600K) and AMD Ryzen (e.g. 5950X, 5900X, 5800X, 5600X)
The NH-D9L is a premium grade dual tower CPU cooler that has been designed to provide excellent quiet cooling performance at a height of only 110mm. Its comparably low profile (15mm lower than classic 9cm tower coolers such as the NH-U9S) doesn’t only guarantee full 3U compliance but also makes the NH-D9L ideal for compact HTPC and Small Form Factor cases that have airflow paths parallel to the mainboard. Thanks to its 95x95mm footprint, the NH-D9L clears the RAM and PCIe slots on all Intel based and most AMD based ITX mainboards. The included NF-A9 premium fan supports automatic speed control via PWM for outstanding quietness of operation and a second, optional NF-A9 fan can be added for further improved performance in dual fan mode. Topped off with the trusted, pro-grade SecuFirm2 multi-socket mounting system, Noctua’s proven NT-H1 thermal compound and full 6 years manufacturer’s warranty, the NH-D9L forms a highly compact premium package for space-restricted applications.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 6 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 6 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 90 days
- This item is covered by Noctua Cooling Solutions Return Policy