Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Noctua NH-U12P SE2 120mm SSO CPU Cooler
Ships from China.
Most customers receive within 4-32 days.
- 1300 RPM
- 54.36 CFM
- Copper, aluminium
Intel's new Core i7 CPUs mark an exciting advance in processing power, but they definitely require a high quality heatsink if you want to cool them without excessive noise. Noctua offers easy entry into the world of premium quality quiet cooling with the NH-U12P SE2, a premium value package that offers everything you need to cool Core i7 CPUs quietly.
Heat is drawn away from the CPU by the base of the copper heatsink and transferred up into the array of hi-grade aluminum fins for dissipation. A large 120mm fan spins on each side of the array blowing heated air away from the heatsink. The fans' support for PWM lets the BIOS control the speed of the fan based on the CPU's thermal needs – lowering the fans speed and noise during off-peak cycles.
The NH-U12P SE2 ships with Noctua's SecuFirm2 multi-socket mounting system that combines outstanding compatibility, optimal contact pressure and easy, straightforward installation on Intel LGA1366, 1156 and 775 platforms as well as AMD socket AM2, AM2+ and AM3 platforms. A tube of Noctua's pro-grade NT-H1 thermal compound is bundled in as well.
- Excellent Quiet Cooling PerformanceThe Noctua NH-U12P consists of 4 dual heat pipes, soldered joints and widely-spaced aluminum cooling fins to guarantee optimal heat dissipation even at low fan speeds.
- Dual NF-P12 Premium FanDual NF-P12 cooling fans feature psycho-acoustic optimizations and Noctua's premium-grade SSO-bearing to achieve exceptional quietness and long-term stability. With the supplied Low-Noise Adapter (L.N.A.) and Ultra-Low-Noise Adapter (U.L.N.A.), you can fine tune the fan speeds for the optimum balance between cooling performance and noise level.
- SecuFirm2 Multi-Socket Mounting SystemThe SecuFirm2 multi-socket mounting system provides superior compatibility and contact pressure on the Intel LGA1366, 1156 and 775 platforms, as well as AMD socket AM2, AM2+ and AM3 platforms.
- NT-H1 Thermal CompoundThe included pro-grade NT-H1 thermal compound provides extremely low thermal resistance as well as excellent pliability and spreadability. The NT-H1 is packaged in a syringe for easy control of the amount applied.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 6 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 6 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by ClassONE Return Policy