The NH-U9B SE2 continues the legacy of Noctua's classic NH-U9 series of compact premium coolers, which have received more than 100 awards and recommendations from the international press. The new SE2 version lends itself to use in quiet HTPC’s or smaller cases and adds support for LGA1156/1155 as well as LGA1366 via the latest SecuFirm2 multi-socket mounting system. Topped off with Noctua's award-winning NT-H1 thermal compound as well as two premium-grade NF-B9 fans, the NH-U9B SE2 offers a complete quality package for excellent quiet cooling performance.
Caution: Due to its custom backplate, the NH-U9B SE2 is not compatible with Intel’s Xeon 5500 platform. Please choose Noctua's NH-U9DX 1366 for use on Xeon 5500 systems.
- Award-winning NH-U9B HeatsinkThe NH-U9B SE2 is built around Noctua's premium quality NH-U9B heatsink that combines excellent quiet cooling performance with compact size, making it ideal for use in HTPC systems and smaller cases.
- SecuFirm2 Multi-socket Mounting SystemNoctua’s enthusiast grade SecuFirm2 multi-socket mounting provides broad socket compatibility (LGA1366, LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA775, AM2, AM2+ and AM3) and meets the highest demands in safety, performance and ease-of-use.
- 2x NF-B9 92mm Premium FansIncluding two of Noctua's award-winning NF-B9 92mm fans with Low-Noise and Ultra-Low-Noise-Adapters, the NH-U9B SE2 offers full flexibility in fine-tuning the cooler for supreme quietness and maximum performance in push-pull mode.
- NT-H1 Thermal CompoundNoctua's much-acclaimed NT-H1 is a pro-grade TIM solution that provides minimum thermal resistance, excellent ease-of-use and outstanding reliability.
- Special Edition Premium KitBundled with a tube of NT-H1, two exquisite NF-B9 fans and the new SecuFirm2 multi-socket mounting system, the NH-U9B SE2 forms a complete premium quality package that contains everything you need in order to achieve superb quiet cooling performance.