Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
OCZ RevoDrive PCI-E 110GB 4 x PCI-Express MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) OCZSSDPX-1RVD0110
OUT OF STOCK.
- 4 x PCI-Express
Focusing on both performance and affordability for consumers, the RevoDrive PCI-Express SSD is designed to accommodate a wide range of computing environments beyond everyday use to video-editing and other multi-media creation and management applications.
Moving beyond the bottleneck of SATA II, the RevoDrive features a PCI-E interface to deliver superior speeds up to 540MB/s reads and random 4k writes up to 75,000 IOPS. Designed for high-performance gaming PCs and workstations, the RevoDrive has the unique capability to run both Windows and your essential applications and games to not only provides a more responsive PC experience, but promote a cooler, quieter, and more energy efficient conditions compared to traditional mechanical hard drives.
- Incredibly Fast PerformanceThe RevoDrive SSD 110GB (2xnm revision) gets its edge by employing a PCIe x4 interface and two SandForce-1200 controllers in RAID 0 design to maximize data access and bandwidth. The result is up to 530 MB/s sequential read & 435 MB/s sequential write speeds, and incredible random write performance up to 70,000 IOPS (4KB Aligned). The SandForce controller integrates award winning DuraClass Technology to delivers world-class SSD reliability, performance, and power efficiency.
- A Superior PC ExperienceIn addition to maximum performance, a Vertex3 upgrade promotes cooler, quieter, and more energy efficient conditions compared to traditional mechanical hard drives. With no moving parts, SSDs provide peace of mind with their superior durability and reliability. Vertex 3 SSDs work in perfect harmony with next generation platforms and operating systems to deliver the ultimate storage solution.
- BootableThe RevoDrive family is powered by the PCI-Express bus and is OS bootable allowing for use as the primary boot drive and super-fast system startup. (Compatible with 32/64-bit Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7; motherboard supporting boot over PCI-E is required.)
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy