Sold by: Newegg
- Sale Ends in 7 Days (Mon) - Save: $2.10 (19%)
- $0.99 Shipping ()
- + FREE SHIPPING
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Omni Gear DVI-1-HDMI 3 ft. Black DVI to HDMI Cable Male to Male - OEM
+ $3.50 off w/ promo code 4APRVTCH47, limited offer
Ships from United States.
- Bi-directional HDMI to DVI cable makes it possible to connect HDMI-equipped source devices such as Laptop, Desktop, Blu-Ray, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, PS4, Roku, Wii, DVD, and Set Top Box to your DVI-equipped HDTV, Display, Monitor, Projector; or connect DVI-equipped source devices to HDMI-enabled devices
- Supports 1080P Video Resolution: HDMI DVI-D cable is fully compatible with all HDTV formats, supporting resolution at 800x600, 1024x768, 1280x1024, 1600x1200, 1920x1200, and 1080P
- Double Shielding: Aluminum foil and braid ensure a stable signal transmission between devices; protect against electromagnetic interference (EMI) and radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Excellent Construction: Gold-plated connectors and molded strain relief for durability, withstand multi times of plug and unplug; finger-tightened screws for a secure DVI connection
- Universal Compatibility: Compatible with all HDMI or DVI-D 24+1 equipped devices, also compatible with DVI-I 24+5 equipped device
Learn more about the Omni Gear DVI-1-HDMI
|Best Seller Ranking||#34 in HDMI Cables|
|Type||HDMI to DVI|
|Type||HDMI to DVI Cable|
|Cable Length||3 ft.|
|Connect From||1 x HDMI|
|Connect To||1 x DVI|
|Terminal Gender||Male to Male|
|Specifications||Connectors: HDMI Male to DVI Male |
Connects components with HDMI and DVI interfaces to each other
Gold-plated connectors create precise contact for low loss
Broadcast quality digital video, digital audio, and intercomponent control signals all in one compact, high-performance connection
Fully HDCP compliant to Provide highest level of signal quality
Perfect for both high-definition video and standard video formats.
Shielded for maximum protection from RFI and EMI interference
|Date First Available||August 30, 2006|
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 45 days
- Return for replacement within: 1 year
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's 45/1 Return Policy