Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Ooma OOMA Core VoIP Phone System
Ships from United States.
Most customers receive within 7-9 days.
- Unlimited calling to any number in the US – with no monthly fees.
- Choose a new number from any calling area in the US
- Works with any corded or cordless phone
The ooma Core VoIP Phone System lets your standard analog telephone make and receive calls over a broadband internet connection. Just plug a regular phone into the ooma Hub and the Hub into a broadband-connected router, and you’re off and talking! The ooma Scout device extends the benefits of the ooma system to additional phone jacks in the home.
With ooma, call anyone, at any number, anywhere in the US with no monthly fees. You get all the features you’ve come to expect: caller-ID, call-waiting, and voicemail, plus the freedom to talk on your existing corded or cordless phones with no PC or headset required. The system provides an easy-to-use digital answering feature called the Broadband Answering Machine, which combines all the functions of a traditional answering machine—including real-time message screening and call-intercept—with the advanced functions of digital voicemail.
ooma also reserves bandwidth and prioritizes your voice conversations so they will sound better than landline. The ooma Core VoIP Phone System is a talented and innovative set of devices bringing the convenience of VoIP into your standard phone system, saving you time and money!
- Free US CallingWith the ooma Core VoIP Phone System, make local and long-distance calls within the 50 states in the U.S. without monthly charges.
- Easy to Install and UseWith ooma's auto-configuration technology, it's a snap to set up - simply plug your high-speed Internet and existing home phone into the ooma hub and you are ready to go. Operating the ooma system is even easier, just like using your existing home phones.
- Bundled FeaturesThe ooma Core VoIP Phone System supports traditional and enhanced calling features such as caller-ID, caller-ID blocking, call-waiting, voicemail, Directory Assistance and more for a better home telephone experience.
- Instant Second LineThe ooma Scout device provides access to the Instant Second Line feature that adds another phone line to any phone in your home without the hassle of physically installing a new one - just connect the device to a standard phone jack, a power outlet, and a regular home phone.
- Broadband Answering MachineEach ooma device features a Broadband Answering Machine where you can play, save, delete, and navigate through your messages without having to pick up the phone.
- Online ooma LoungeThe ooma Lounge is a Web portal where you can make international calls at low rates with your ooma system, listen to voicemail, view account information, customize your privacy settings, and more.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 2 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 2 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by FastMedia Return Policy