Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Anker 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub, Ultra-Slim Data USB Hub with 2 ft Extended Cable [Charging Not Supported], for MacBook, Mac Pro, Mac mini, iMac, Surface Pro, XPS, PC, Flash Drive, Mobile HDD
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 50 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Big Expansion: Transform one of your computer’s USB ports into four with this USB hub. (Does not support charging)
- SuperSpeed Data: Use the USB hub to sync data at blazing speeds up to 5Gbps—fast enough to transfer an HD movie in seconds.
- For Desktop or Laptop Setups: Set up your workstation however you want with 2 ft of cable. Use the included velcro cable tie to adjust the length for maximum comfort and productivity.
- What You Get: Anker Ultra Slim 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub, cable tie, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
Anker 4-port USB 3.0 ultra slim hub
Instantly expand USB connectivity of your desktop or laptop computer to plug in more USB devices—no need to remove one to make room for the other. USB 3.0 offers bus bandwidth of up to 5 Gbps to reduce time required for data transmission. And the sleek, slim design easily fits into your laptop bag and goes with you.
High-Speed Data Transfer
Transfer movies, music, or an entire photo library in seconds with 5Gbps data speeds.
For Desktop or Laptop Setups
Some USB hub cables are so incredibly short they almost defeat the purpose of convenience. With two full feet of cable and cable tie, you can adjust the length to perfectly suit your laptop or desktop workstation.
No matter which way you bend or twist, this cable will stay firmly connected to the USB hub; even wrapped up inside a bag.
Save Desk Space
An incredibly compact design saves on clutter, leaving room for all those accessories you’ll be plugging in.
- Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP
- Max OSx 10.6-10.12 or later
- Linux 2.6. 14 or Later
2.4 GHz wireless devices (such as wireless keyboards and mice), MIDI devices and some USB 3.0 devices may not be supported, or may not work in close proximity to a hub or other USB 3.0 devices.
This USB hub does not support charging.
For a stable connection, avoid connecting devices that exceed a total of 900 mA. Devices are usually rated as follows:
- Mouse 100 mA
- USB Flash Drive 100 mA
- Camera 300 mA
- Keyboard 500 mA
- External Hard Drive 900 mA
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 540 days
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 540 days
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 90 days
- This item is covered by Anker Official Store Return Policy