Why Choose RSHTECH 7 Port USB 3.0 Hub?
- Small and lightweight, ideal for work and home.
- The exquisite USB hub is made of aluminum alloy and ABS material.
- Plug & play, no drivers required.
- USB ports expansion supports external hard drives, cameras, printers, mouse and keyboards, headsets, VR devices, gaming consoles such as PS4, Xbox, etc.
- Compatible with Windows 10/8/7 / Vista / XP, Mac OS X (10.x or above), Linux, backwards compatible with USB 2.0 / 1.1 connections.
- Number of Ports: 7 Ports
- USB port type: USB 3.0 Type-A
- Product color: Black
- Material: Aluminum+ ABS
- Hub Dimension (LxWxH): 5.12x1.85x0.82 in
- USB Data Cable type: Type-C to Type B
- USB 3.0 cable length: 2ft
- Power cable length: 4ft
- Input: 100-240V AC 50/60Hz
- Output: DC 5V/2A
5Gbps USB 3.0 SuperSpeed
The USB 3.0 Hub supports super-speed data transfer up to 5Gbps- 10X faster than USB 2.0 (480 Mbps), which allows you to transfer HD movies or files in seconds. Backward compatible with USB 2.0, 1.1.
Individual Power Switches with LED indicator
RSHTECH powered USB hub equipped with 7 individual on/off switches to control each USB port, saves the trouble of unplugging devices whenever you don’t need it.
Extra DC 5V Power Adapter
Comes with a 5V / 2A (10W) power adapter to provide sufficient power.
Please connect the power adapter when using power-hungry USB devices such as high-capacity external hard drives to ensure stable data transfer.
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32/64bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32/64bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64bit)
- Windows XP (32/64bit)
- Windows 2000
- MacOS 10.x
RSHTECH 7-Port Type C to USB 3.0 Data Hub
- Suitable devices for Laptop computers such as Macbook Air, Macbook Pro, Chromebook etc, tablets and other mobile devices with USB C port.
- Support OTG function, expand extra storage and backup space to your device anytime, anywhere.
- Please confirm that your device will support OTG function.
- We strongly recommend using the power supply provided in the box only. Do not use another power supply whose voltage is higher than 5V.
- 2.4Ghz wireless devices such as wireless keyboard or mouse receivers, may not work near the USB 3.0 cable. Connecting the powered USB 3.0 hub to a USB 2.0 port is recommended, or using an extension cable to keep away the dongles or receivers from the USB 3.0 cable.
- 1 x RSHTECH 7-Port USB C to USB 3.0 Data Hub
- 1 x Detachable 60m/2ft USB Cable
- 1 x 5V/2A Power Adapter
- 1 x User Guide