- This dash cam requires a constant 5V/2A external power supply. Please keep the included power adapter plugged into the cigarette lighter.
- Class 10, U1-U3 Speed Micro-SD Card for 4K Video is required. We recommend to use a branded (like SanDisk), U3 or above Micro SD card. Maximum support 256GB. (The SD card is NOT included)
- Please DON'T USE any "SanDisk Ultra" or "Generic Class 10 for HD Video" Cards form third party sellers. For U1 Micro SD card, please make sure that it is a branded, high quality micro SD card, or it can't be used for this 4K dash cam.
- Please FORMAT your micro SD card to FAT32 format on PC, then format it in this dash camera before using.
- For daily use, please adjust the sensitivity of G-sensor to "LOW", otherwise the video file will be locked even when your car vibrates slightly. Please turn on "Parking Monitor" to provide your car with 24H protection.
The dash camera for cars not only record 4k ultra clear video during daytime, but also capture finest details like license plates at night.
G-sensor will lock the related video clip when detecting a collision to protect important evidence. The parking mode provides 24H x 7 monitoring for your car.
If you are looking for an advanced front and rear dash cam to protect your car or record your journey, this 4K dual dash camera is what you want.
- Resolution: 4K(Front)+1080P(Rear) / 1080P(Front)+1080P(Rear)
- Video Format: MP4
- Power Supply : DC 5V/2A
- Display: 3 inch LCD
- Lens: F1.8 aperture 6-glass HD lens
- Storage: U1 or above Micro SD card, maximum support 256GB (Micro SD card are NOT included)
Equipped with 3-Inch Ultra HD IPS screen, the 4K Dash Cam provides you top quality videos and excellent visual experience, monitoring the roads ahead and behind the car simultaneously.
The dash camera for cars will automatically record a short video when it detects a sudden bump or impact, providing your car with 24-hour protection. Hard wire kit is needed for this function.
With F1.8 6-glass lens and advanced WDR technology, this dashboard camera can automatically capture more lights, adjust the brightness to take clear, color-accurate video even in low-light environments.
The loop recording will record video in 1/3/5-minute clip, and automatically overwrite the oldest UNLOCKED file when your micro SD card is full. Free your hands from manually canceling unnecessary videos.
When the built-in G-Sensor detects a sudden collision, it will automatically lock the current video, avoiding the video being overwritten in loop recording mode and protecting important evidence. It adopts WDR technology, with the ability to compensate light and dark spots of the frame in one shot.
360° rotation and 150° tilt allow you to find the ideal angle to record every driving moment. Besides, this dash cam supports up to 256GB micro SD card.
User-friendly design makes installation and operation easier.
Just connect the power cable to the camera and route the cable alongside the car interior trim panels.
The package comes with everything needed for installation.
- 1 x 4K Front Dash Cam
- 1 x 1080P Rear Camera
- 1 x Car Charger
- 1 x Suction Cup Mount
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Crowbar
- 1 x Stickers
- 4 x Cable Clamps
|Size||5.75 x 4.57 x 3.86 inches|
|Resolution||4K((3840 x 2160/Front)+1080P(1920 x 1080/Rear) / 1080P(1920 x 1080/Front)+1080P(1920 x 1080/Rear)|
|Storage||U1 or above Micro SD card, maximum support 256GB (Micro SD card are NOT included)|
|Display||3 inch IPS Screen|
|Lens||F 1.8 aperture 6-glass HD lens|
|View Angle||170° front and 140° rear|
Question: For the parking monitor, do I have to connect the camera to my car's battery? Or is it just keeping it plugged into the Cigarette lighter enough?
Answer: You can just keep it plugged into the cigarette lighter it has a battery built in that it uses.
Question: Can I have screen off while keeping recording?
Answer: Yes, there is "screen saver" in system settings, from which you can set a time duration(15seconds,1min, 3mins) before screen off
Question: Does this dash cam record over old files without manually formatting the SD card?
Answer: Yes, the dash cam will overwrite the oldest files except the locked files automatically when the SD card is full.