How to use the APP to connect WIFI to transfer video from dash cam?
- Download it from the application store or scan the code to get APP.
- Turn on WiFi feature over dash cam.
- Open your smartphone to find "GUARDcamera" - Click "Add a New device" - Select the "Car Recorder".
- Turn on the smartphone setting menu - Find out this WiFi list - Select 'TO GUARD fceee646e23d' - Input the password '12345678'.
- Back to the APP interface - Click 'Go to Connect' - and then you can connect it easily.
3-Channel Dash Cam records the front at UHD 1440P, the inside cabin, and the behind of the car at FHD 1080P resolution. Dash Cam CE66A featured generally decent video and audio quality, with no discernable lens distortion. Giving you peace of mind inside and outside of your vehicle.
- This 4K dash cam does NOT include an SD card. Please prepare a U3 high-speed SD card and also format it before first use.
- The Rear camera cable length is 19.6ft, please feel free to let us know if you need a longer 24ft cable.
- Please be sure to use the original car charger in the package, another car charger may affect its work properly.
- The built-in battery capacity is small, it's impossible to supply 2A of current independently. In order to make the driving recorder work stably,the car charger needs to be plugged in when recording.
- If you still have problems with a U3 card, please let our customer support know, we will help solve it at once.
The CE66A dash camera adopted a Sony sensor captures 4K UHD (3840x2160@30fps) footage with clear details when front and inside dual channel recording. License plates in distance can be recorded in a very crisp 4K video.
The dash camera, which is equipped with WDR technology, provides excellent exposure and dynamic range in low-light situations such as driving into the sun or nighttime oncoming traffic headlights.
The cabin cam with a high-performance Sony sensor and a starlight night version automatically increase exposure in low-light situations to support clear video footage inside the car.
Timelapse video will be recorded at a faster rate per second, which allowing the dash cam to run for longer periods of time while reducing video file size. This feature conserves memory card storage space while capturing awesome scenes for you.
- 1x Three Channel Dash Cam
- 1x Rear Camera with Cable,1x Micro Mini USB cable
- 1x Car Charger, 1x User Manual
- 4x Cable Clamps, 1x Crowbar
- 1x Static Stickers, 2x Replacement Sticker
- 1x Adhesive Mount, 1x Suction Cup Mount
|Size||4.96 x 1.5 x 2 inches|
|Resolution||4K UHD (3840x2160@30fps front)+1080P(1920x1080P@30fps inside)+1080P(1920x1080P@30fps rear)|
|Storage||U1 or above Micro SD card, maximum support 256GB (Micro SD card are NOT included)|
|Lens||Front: aperture F/1.8, Inside: aperture F/2.0, Rear: aperture F/2.0|
|Mounting Type||Adhesive Mount, Suction Mount|
|View Angle||170°(front), 150°(inside), 150°(rear)|
Question: Does this have a playback feature on the unit to show your case to law enforcement?
Answer: Yes, this dash camera has a playback feature where you can view you've recorded videos in the dash cam, or via the WIFI feature to connect with your phone. And as long as you have a micro SD card inside the camera with enough room and it was not damaged during the incident, then yes. If you're asking, " is there a playback inherently built-in, w/o an sd card?" Then, no.
Question: Does it automatically delete old videos?
Answer: It sort of does in the sense that it loop records, meaning when the SD is full it starts over ,therefore recording over the previous recording and thereby deleting it.
Question: When driving across time zones, does the dash cam automatically adjust the time?
Answer: NO, it will not alter automatically when you go between zones.
To get the right time, you'll have to manually modify the time zone GMT value in the system settings.
Question: can I get a second sticky cup for installation on my winter car so I will only have to remove the camera to switch to other cars?
Answer: yes, you can take this dashcam off and move it to another car to use. it is very sturdy and easy to install.
Question: Why does the camera keep turning on and off?
Answer: I discovered a potential problem with the ""Parking Mode"" is enabled.
Turn it off, and the camera will no longer shut down randomly.
Question: Does this dash cam record in 3, 5, and 10-minute intervals. Or is it just 1 continuous video?
Answer: This 3 channel 4k front, cabin, and rear dash cam records in 1, 3, or 5 minutes files (Which means loop cycle is ON, so the camera will keep deleting the oldest files automatically so it can continue recording loop by loop automatically.), if you chose that particular loop recording....Continuous video is recording when you chose loop OFF.