- $3.94 Shipping ()
- $17.50 ea.
- $17.10 ea.
- $16.60 ea.
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
SSK Aluminum M.2 NVME SSD Enclosure Adapter, USB 3.1 Gen 2 (10 Gbps) to NVME PCI-E M-Key Solid State Drive External Enclosure (Fits only NVMe PCIe 2242/2260/2280)
- ?Applicable SSD ?- This M.2 SSD Enclosure only for NVMe M-Key M.2 SSD (PCIE-based). Applicable to sizes 2242 / 2260 / 2280 solid state drivers. Does not support M.2 SATA based SSDs, M.2 PCIe AHCI SSDs, M.2 PCIe devices such as WiFi and capture cards, mSATA SSDs, and non-M.2 form factor SSDs.
- ?Type C interface?- Both side can be inserted; USB-C Gen 2 10Gbps or Thunderbolt 3 are recommended for extreme speed performance. One HD movie transfer only takes 2 seconds; Backward compatible with USB 3.1 Gen1 and USB 3.0 up to 5Gbps.
- ?Aluminum Alloy Shell?- Adopts aluminum alloy shell, slim design, durable and excellent heat dissipation, be portable and easy to carry;
- ?Blue Indicator?- Blue Indicator shows the data transfer status, easy and clear;
- ?High Quality Master Chip?- Adopts high performance controller IC, Complies with UASP, Trim which can effectively improve the speed and exteend the lifetime of SSD. Compatible Multi OS, Windows 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10/ Linux/ MAC.
SSK M.2 NVME SSD Enclosure adopts high performance controller chip(JMS583), up to 10Gbps high-speed data transmission. 1GB file only takes1 second ; Complies with UASP, Trim which can effectively improve the speed and extend the lifetime of SSD.
Attention: It supports PCI-E based M key & (M+B) key M.2 NVME SSD up to 4TB; SATA-based B Key & (B+M) Key M.2 SSD or PCIe AHCI SSD or MacBook original SSD are not supported! If need SATA Based SSD Enclosure, pls buy another model HE-C320 from our Store.
- Interface type: M.2 NVME PCIe to USB 3.1 Gen 2
- Support SSD Drivers Size: 2242, 2260, 2280mm
- Case Size: 115*39*11mm
- Cable 1 : USB C to USB C(150MM)
- Cable 2 : USB3.0 AM to USB C(150MM)
- Color: Grey+Black
Please confirm your hard drive is M.2 PCIE NVME SSD. Secondly, please confirm whether your SSD is fully inserted into the PCIE NVME Slot. If not, you need to push the SSD into the PCIE NVME Slot at a 45 degree angle.The pins of the SSD will be fully seated and covered
Attention:1. If you don't fully push your SSD into the PCIE NVME Slot, Your SSD will not be read and bend to a certain extent, and the screws may not be able to be screwed.2. Please don't insert SATA SSD, otherwise there will be fatal errors.This M.2 NVME enclosure doesn't support SATA SSD.
SSK Enclosure not only adopts the larger copper strip for heat dissipation, but also have a special design, it adds a plastic shrapnel which can lift SSD slightly. With the thermal pad, the lifted SSD can be tightly attached to the Aluminium shell, so as to achieve the purpose of rapid heat dissipation.
Attention: Due to the nvme SSD extreme transmission speed, the temperature is higher than USB3.0 HDD, we tested ours is around 50 ?C in writing and below 40 ?C in reading, even after a long time R/W, the speed will not drop down or device will not shut down.
1 x M.2 NVME to USB 3.1 Type-C SSD Enclosure
1 x USB C to USB C Gen2 Cable (10Gbps)
1 x USB A to USB C Cable (10Gbps)
1 x Thermal Conductive Pad
1 x Screw Set : 4 screws (2*Scew A and 2*Screw B) and 2 washers, extra screws in case of losing them;
1 x Screw Driver
Both cables up to 10Gbps transfer speed.
The actual speed depends on the speed of your SSD, USB Port type, your computer performance etc, nvme ssd is not included.
Adopts aluminum alloy shell, Slim design, durable and excellent heat dissipation, be portable and easy to carry.
With USB 3.1 Gen2 interface,provides transfer speeds of up to 1000MB/s,1GB file1 second. Backward compatible with USB 3.1 Gen2 and USB 3.1 up to 10Gbps.
With screw driver, no additional tools required. With two cables, USB A to C and USB C to C which suitable for all Host PC ports.
Supports Plug & Play and Hot-Swapping.
Windows 7 or above, Mac OS 10.10.5 or above, Linux, and Type C Android Phones.
1.It requires 2 screws and 1 washer to assemble the enclosure. When install the round washer to assemble SSD and PCB, please pay attention to the thickness of the washer, it has two directions, please keep upper thin and bottom thick. When insert the pcb to house casing, as it is shrapnel design, pls press down the PCB slightly to ensure the proper insertion.
2.After installed, when the first time to use the new SSD, it may not be found, please partition and format it first under disk management, then it can be used normally. If want to work on both Mac and Windows OS, please format it to EXFAT.
3. Pls kindly noted our enclosure work well on all brands NVME M.2 2242, 2260, 2280mm SSD including Intel 600p, 660p, Sumsung, WD, Crucial etc. full range up to 4TB. If any question you have, please free to mail us, we promise that we will reply within 8 hours and give you a happy solution.
4.Not compatible with MacBook original SSD