Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Edifier M3200 2.1 Channel Speaker System (Black)
Forget about boring, boxy speakers. The uniquely designed M3200 offers a refreshing look that will dazzle your eyes. The two hourglass-shaped satellites are expertly tuned to provide pristine audio, while the wooden enclosed subwoofer featuring a 5-1/2" speaker driver produces rich, deep bass. This 2.1 speaker system artfully blends design aesthetics with reliable functionality, perfectly suited for the style-conscious audiophiles.M3200
- 2.1 audio speakers capable of hosting multiple audio sources
- Wooden enclosed, magnetically shielded subwoofer with 5-1/2" driver
- Wired rotary master volume controller with red-halo effect
- Award winning hourglass design
- While earning serious style points, M3200 is designed with brilliant functionality. A wired remote control with an aluminum wheel offers a smooth operating experience and lets you effortlessly adjust master volume. What’s more, M3200’s remote control features a subtle red halo as the power indicator. So you’ll know exactly when this 2.1 speaker system is switched on and ready to pump out some serious beats. A headphone output and a 3.5 mm auxiliary input ports are also conveniently located on the remote control.
- With the 3.5 mm auxiliary input on the remote control and on the back of the subwoofer, you no longer have to crawl under the desk to plug in your audio sources. Versatile and powerful, this 2.1 speaker system can be connected to an array of audio hosts.
- Total power output: RMS 9W x 2 + 16W x 1
- THD + N: 10%
- SNR: >/= 85dBA
- Input sensitivity:
- Satellites: 450mV +/ 50mV (Line in)
- Subwoofer: 60mV +/ 20mV
- Input impedance: 10K ohms
- Subwoofer / bass unit: 5.5" ( 139.7 mm) Magnetically shielded, 4 ohms
- Midrange / high unit: 50mm x 90mm Magnetically shielded, 4 ohms
- Satellite: 74mm x 282mm x 89mm (WxHxD)
- Subwoofer: 155mm x 236mm x 330mm (WxHxD)
- Weight: ~ 5.3K g (gross)
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by PQ Electronics Return Policy