Why Do You Need A Surge Protected Power Strip in Your Daily Life?
With the wide application of electronic and micro-electronic integrated equipment, our power demand is increasing. But surges, voltage fluctuations, and spikes always threaten the lifespan of our valued devices. So it is necessary to have USB Surge Protector to stop the damage from lightning spikes.
Why JACKYLED Portable Wall-Mountable Power Strip?
- You may need to charge your laptop, digital camera, headset, computer, TV, speaker, lamp, humidifier, heating pad, led mask, electric blanket, clock radio and other electronic gadgets simultaneously, but no enough wall socket outlets are available or the big plugs blocked the other outlets on most occasions! JACKYLED power strip with 10 AC Outlets and 4 USB Charging Ports will be a good solution.
- This slim plug power strip is compact and lightweight enough for travel, the perfect size for use at work and provides you with extra plugs as well as charging ports.
|Generally speaking, the electronic equipment will produce consecutive electromagnetic noise interference. The USB circuit of our home theater surge protector has anti-electromagnetic interference function which will filter electromagnetic interference(EMI RFI) when placed near the audio equipment, such as speakers.|
|With 1050-Joule surge suppression rating, the power strip keeps the plugged-in devices safe, especially during bad storms. The surge protection capability will decrease each time a surge is absorbed, and the red surge protection indicator goes out when the 1050 surge protection is fully depleted.|
|This power strip surge protector has a built-in circuit breaker to safeguard your expensive devices and your home. If the power load exceeds 13A/1625W, the switch will trip off automatically to protect your devices and your home. The switch is designed to be loose to ensure it won it get stuck after a long term use.|
1. Find a mounting location in the vicinity of a wall outlet (less than 5.9 ft 1.8 m away).
2. Mark 2 points 5.1 inches (13.0 cm) apart on the mounting surface (wall, furniture, desk, etc.) and drive in 2 nails or screws (4 mm head diameter 8 mm), with their heads protruding 3-5 mm.
3. Mount the power strip on the screws or nails and position.
Please note that the mounting screws are not included.