Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Plugable USB microSD Flash Memory Card Reader
- Supports TransFlash, microSD and microSDHC cards up to 32GB (no support for microSDXC 64GB or above)
- MicroSD can be read or written from either built-in standard USB OTG "Micro B" or USB "Type A" Port. Works on either USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 ports (at USB 2.0 speeds)
- Complies with USB Mass Storage Class specification Rev. 1.0
- Operating Systems Supported: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac OS X, Linux – anything supporting USB Mass Storage Class devices
- Please note, compatibility warnings: iOS devices including iPhone/iPad/iPod are not supported. Android device compatibility varies widely by device, and is likely to require additional applications and/or root access
- We love our Plugable products, and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with a 1 year limited parts and labor warranty as well as Seattle-based email support
The Size of a USB Flash Drive, and the Function of a Portable Hard Drive
The Plugable USB2-OTGTF USB to MicroSD Card Reader w/ OTG support lets you insert a Micro SD card to give your Android phone and tablet additional capacity. You can enjoy easy and quick local backup of photos and videos captured on your phone and tablet. It also works with desktop and laptop with its full size USB Type A connector. Simply use Windows Explorer, the Finder in OS X, or your Android file manager of choice to access the card. Now, all your devices can share a single storage solution.
The card reader has one full size USB Type A port at one end, and one Micro USB port at the other end. It can work with various host devices, such as desktop, laptop, phone and tablet.
Insert a Micro SD card into the upper portion of the full size USB Type A port, and you will get a portable storage device for all your devices.
For PCs, Macs, and Android devices with support for the USB Mass storage class, no drivers are needed. Just plug and play.
The blue LED indicator emits solid blue light to indicate the reader is powered and ready to work. It will flash during active data transfer.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy