Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
PLUGABLE USB-WIFINT USB 2.0
Ships from United States.
Most customers receive within 4-9 days.
- Add 802.11n wireless N network connectivity at up to 150 Mbps in an incredibly small package. Perfect to upgrade an older computer or bypass a broken wireless card. 2.4 GHz support only. Does not support 5 GHz Wi-Fi.
- Drivers provided for Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7, Vista, XP. Not compatible with Windows RT Uses the Realtek RTL8188EUS chipset.
- Backwards compatible with Wireless G & B networks and USB 1.1 ports. Supports Ad-hoc and Infrastructure modes. Please note: Windows 10 and 8.1 do not support using wireless adapters to create a hotspot (Ad-hoc network).
- We love our Plugable products and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with a 1-year limited parts and labor warranty and Seattle-based email support.
MAIN OVERVIEW FEATURES:
- Wireless LAN Standard: IEEE 802.11n
- ISM Band: Yes
- UNII Band: No
- ISM Maximum Frequency: 2.40 GHz
- Wireless Transmission Speed: 150 Mbit/s
- Host Interface: USB 2.0
- Form Factor: External
- Device Supported: Notebook
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Plugable Technologies Return Policy