- Dual Molex 4Pin LP4 to 8 Pin PCI-E Power Lead Cable, can be used for current non-PCI Express 2.0 (8-Pin) power supply with that new motherboard that supports a PCI Express 2.0 Video cards.
- The 8-Pin PCI to 2x Molex Power Cable provides a convenient solution for powering a 8 pin PCIe video graphics card from a PSU without a PCI power connection.
- PCIe 8(6+2) pin female to 2 x Molex male cable provides a convenient solution for video graphics card power with two Molex connectors for GPU cards that require more power
- 6 Inches in cable length ,works for most PC case
Molex to GPU 8Pin Adapter Cable
Powered your GPU by PSU Molex header
More power for GPU Card
- Dual Molex 4Pin power to PCIe 8pin cable adapter
- 6 inches in cable length
- 18AWG Tinned copper conductor
- UL Listed
- 8(6+2)Pin PCIe male headers
- Compatible with 6-pin and 8-pin graphics cards from popular manufacturers, such as ASUS, ASRock, Radeon, EVGA and Gigabyte.
|Type||Dual Molex 4Pin to PCIe 8pin power adapter cable|
|Cable length||6 Inches|
|Connector A||Dual Molex 4pin|
|Connector B||PCIe 8Pin(6+2Pin)|
|Wire Gauge||18AWG Tinned Copper - UL1007 Wire|