Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
USBGear 12 inch USB to Serial RS-232 DB-9 Pin Adapter with FTDI Chipset for Windows 10, 8, 7 and Mac Systems - Use for Laptop Serial Port, PDA, GPS, Modems, Routers and More
- 12 inch USB to RS232 9-pin male serial adapter provides transmit & receive lights, FTDI chip set.
- Handles full RS-232 modem control signals and hardware/software flow control.
- LED stat
Use your Laptop or Desktop computer to synchronize your PDA Digital Camera Cell Phone or other device currently using a serial port with this USB Serial Adapter. Connect your serial devices (RS-232) to the newer computer equipment that supports USB. This adapter adds a serial port to the computer laptop or tablet PC via a hot plug compatible USB connector. Through an existing USB Port the USB to serial adapter can be utilized to work with your legacy serial connections. It’s great for newer technologies with no serial port connections.
Serial ports on USB allow further use of existing devices even when the computer doesn’t offer serial ports. The high speed serial port with the 128 byte FIFO allows for high speed communication even in heavy loaded systems. Unique features reduce the system load. The serial port also allows unusual speed settings like 500.000 bps.
- 12 inch USB Cable length
- Adds one RS-232 serial port by connecting to a USB port
- Compact size cable type converter with cable length of 25 cm
- Installed as standard Windows COM port
- Full RS-232 modem control signals and hardware/software flow control
- RS-232 data signals: TxD RxD RTS CTS DSR DTR DCD RI GND
- High speed serial port with the baud rate up to 921.6K bps
Windows 7 8 and Windows 10
Linux and Mac OS 10. X
- 12 Inch USB to RS-232 Serial Adapter
- User Guide/Instruction Manual
- Driver Disc
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- This item is covered by AlphaZeta Products Return Policy