The USBG-232MINI serial adapter uses a Mini USB RS-232 format to synchronize your Handhelds, Digital Cameras, or other device currently using a serial port and works with your legacy serial connections. Connecting your serial devices to the newer computer equipment using USB bus technology gives you an advantage of adding one or more serial devices when needed. This adapter is hot plug compatible via its USB connector. The USBG-232MINI Mini USB RS-232 Serial Adapter is great for newer technologies with no serial port connections.
- Transmit Buffer: 512 bytes
- Receive Buffer: 512 bytes
- RS-232 data signals: TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DSR, DTR, DCD, RI, GND
- High speed serial port with the baud rate up to 921.6K bps
- Serial port protected with surge protection of 10KV
- Powered by USB port, no external power adapter required
- COM port number assigned can be changed to any COM port number required
- Works with USB 1.1 & 2.0 host port
- Product Dimensions: 3 × 2.5 × .6 in
- Weight: 0.2 lbs.
- Compact size cable type converter with cable length of 25 cm
- Plug & Play: Powered by USB port, no external power adapter required
- Mini USB 2.0 to RS-232 DB-9 Serial Adapter
- 3ft. USB Type-A Male to Type-A Female Cable
Your Trusted Partner based in the USA, Providing Advanced Engineering, Highly Reliable and Superior Built Products to handle the most demanding industries for over 20 years. Reach out to us for CAD, Mechanical Drawings and, Data Sheets.
Extensive on-site research, development, and engineering directly from our Lab in the USA allowing us to provide innovative products ready to handle the most demanding industries.
Industrial rugged steel mountable chassis for the most demanding environments. Ready to tackle your office, lab, warehouse, heavy machinery, automation equipment, industrial setting applications, and more.
High Quality component selection offering higher duty cycle and longevity. Constantly researching new avenues to get you reliable connections for your peripherals.