Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
SerialGear USB RS-232 Industrial Adapter Isolated and Surge Protected FTDI Chip
- Supports Serial Speed from 300bps to 460Kbps
- USB Optical isolation & surge protection Adapter RS-232
- Provides 1 RS232 Serial Port over USB Port
The USB-SSRS1 USB to serial conversion cable is designed for PC thin clent or server to provide an instant Isolation and Surge Protection COM port expansion via the Universal Serial Bus (USB).
The USB-SSRS1 provides the scale-ability to quickly adapt to new USB technologies. Multiple modules can be added to a single USB interface allowing you to add WAN connectivity as needed.
Complete product line offer many choices help you to expand and make your network grow with your requirements. With the USB Plug-and-Play feature simply plug in follow the instructions of Install Wizard then you are done.
You don't have to deal with Card Slots I/O address IRQ jumpers DMA and others when you are connecting the devices.
The System will recognize the device and install the drivers automatically. The USB-SSRS1 is an ideal solution for your expanding applications.
- Supports 1 DB9-Male UART Serial port
- Supports 3-wire RS-232 signals (TxD RxD GND)
- Isolation: Built-in 2500Vrms Optical Isolation Circuits
- Surge Protection: Built-in 500W Bi-direction Surge Protection Circuits
- Data Bits: 7 8
- Stop Bits: 1 2
- Parity: None Odd Even Mark Space
- Baud Rate: 300 bps to 921.6 Kbps
- Supports Windows 7 8 and Windows 10 Linux and Mac OS 10. X
- 1.77 in (L) x 1.63 in (W) x 0.86 in (H) ( 4.50 x 4.15 x 2.20 cm)
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 60 days
- This item is covered by CoolDrives Return Policy