Hannord DisplayPort to VGA Adapter provides a cost-effective and easy solution for connecting a desktop, laptop, or other devices with DisplayPort port to a VGA display such as monitor, projector or TV. Connect the DisplayPort male end of the converter to the DisplayPort port of your DisplayPort device, and connect the VGA female end to your VGA cable from the display.
- The adapter is uni-directional, NOT bi-directional, and it doesn't support connection from VGA source to DisplayPort display
- Press the release button on the DisplayPort connector to release the latches and avoid damages when unplugging
Supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz (1080p Full HD), including 720p and 1600x1200 for HD monitors or projectors.
Mirror Mode: Makes your holiday photos and favorite films so much more interesting and enjoyable on the big screen!
Extended Mode: Works like a charm for multitasking.
Desktops and laptops with an available DisplayPort output, the monitor with VGA input. It's not for the monitor with DisplayPort input, it'a uni-directional adapter.
Note: The video source is the DisplayPort cord instead of the HDMI or USB 3.0. For the USB 3.0 to VGA or HDMI to VGA solution, please refer to the following table.
Gold-plated connectors resist corrosion, provide rigidity, and improve the signal performance
Adopt Advanced PCBA solution to gurrante the solution durability
Reinforced joint to ensure the durability
- Input(from video source): DisplayPort Male
- Output(to monitor): VGA Female
- Installation: Plug and Play