The Hannord DisplayPort to DVI Adapter - Black is designed for connecting DisplayPort equipped computer systems to DVI equipped monitors, providing optimal video quality up to 1080p HDTV or 1920 x 1200 PC graphics. It is a cost-effective solution to allow your DisplayPort computer to work with the DVI display for business, home entertainment, conference rooms, and more.
- The adapter is uni-directional, NOT bi-directional, and it doesn't support connection from DVI source to DisplayPort display
- Press the release button on the DisplayPort connector to release the latches and avoid damages when unplugging
Hannord DP to VGA Adapter supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz (1080p Full HD), including 720p and 1600x1200 for HD monitors or projectors.
Mirror Mode: Makes your holiday photos and favorite films so much more interesting and enjoyable on the big screen!
Extended Mode: Works like a charm for multitasking.
Desktops and laptops with an available DisplayPort output, the monitor with DVI input. It's not for the monitor with DisplayPort input, it'a uni-directional adapter.
Gold-plated connectors resist corrosion, provide rigidity, and improve the signal performance
Adopt Advanced PCBA solution to gurrante the solution durability
Reinforced joint to ensure the durability
- Input(from video source): DisplayPort Male
- Output(to monitor): DVI Female
- Installation: Plug and Play