Cummins INLINE 7 Data Link Adapter with Insite 8.3 Multi-language Truck Diagnostic Tool
Cummins new INLINE 7 Data Link Adapter has a faster processor, more robust algorithms, larger memory buffers and more sophisticated filtering than previous models while simultaneously accessing multiple vehicle data channels. INLINE 7 supports USB, WiFi and Bluetooth technologies in a single device. INLINE 7 communicates with your PC and is designed for future capability with mobile products.
The Cummins INLINE 7 Data Link Adapter is designed to function with a wide array of Cummins, OEM and third-party service and information tools including Cummins INSITE and Cummins PowerSpec.
The Cummins INLINE 7 data link adapter communicates with your PC using a Universal Serial Bus (USB) through a standard USB connector. INLINE 7 is fully compliant with the Technology and Maintenance Council's RP1210 standard and supports three simultaneous CAN connections and offers baud rates of 250k, 500k and 1 megabaud. INLINE 7 supports several other protocols such as J1708, J1587, ISO 15765, ISO 9141 (K and L line).
Tips to use & activate Inline 7 Iniste 8.3 Software:
1. Inline7 runs the same driver as Inline6
2. Software activation is done via server. Need to confirm by server and it may take some time, after success, the software is combined with your computer.
3. Do not directly open the Inline 8.3 after installed, you need to go through the server software and use Inline 8.3.
4. After Inline 8.3 is authorized successfully, users can use 3 years for free for 70 times, generally the user is supposed to get authorization every month (that is within 3 years, after the times is used up, users can get authorization by themselves).
5. After activation, users are not allowed to change laptop motherboard, RAM and CPU. If you change them, you have to submit the Inline 7 serial number to the seller for activation.
6. The Calibrations in the Inline 7 U disk can be used for 6 months only, after 6 months later you can search "Inline Calibrations" online and download to use.
7. If you install Chinese version insite 8.3, then you have to run "Cummins License Configuration tool" in Chinese;
If you choose the other language to install insite 8.3, then run the“Cummins License Configuration tool”in English, because the dealer code is not the same.
Chinese dealer code: 010C
English dealer code: 086N
8. After input Dealer code and serial number, please click on "Payment success", then provide the dealer with the serial number for processing in the server.
When it is done, click on "Payment success" again and you will receive a message indicating success.