Mini towers are wonderful for the office: they save space, they use less power, and they're usually quieter. Sometimes, you need a computer with more muscle than will fit. Whether it's a small server operation, video editing, or controlling industrial processes, ABS has designed a full-sized tower that can take the heat.
With a total of six fans (Two 8 cm fans and four 14 cm fans) and pre-drilled holes to allow you to upgrade to water cooling, your computer can be a monster and still stay healthy. Three separate temperature control zones cool the hotspots more efficiently. Holding up to six hot-swappable SATA drives, eight expansion slots, two 5.25" drive bays and a 3.5" drive bay, four USB 2.0 ports, a Firewire port, and an HD audio port, you're ready for almost anything. Multiple ATX format compatible, so you can install the motherboard you need, not the one that will fit.
Is this the tower you need?
- Handcrafted Aluminum ChassisHandcrafted of full aluminum with an anodized finish, the ABS Canyon 695 reaches the balance between chassis stiffness and heat dissipation.
- Excellent ExpandabilityFeaturing two 5.25" and one 3.5" external driver bays as well as six SATA hot-swappable 3.5" internal drive bays, the ABS Canyon 695 provides excellent expandability for storage expansion.
- Multiple Heat Zones DesignThe unique Multiple Heat Zones Design enables the power supply, motherboard and HDD to reside in separate cooling zones for superior heat dissipation and reduced system noise.
- Exceptional Cooling PerformanceThe ABS Canyon 695 features four 140mm double-ball bearing fans with a 3-level fan speed switch, and two 80mm double-ball bearing fans at the rear of the HDD zone for exceptional cooling performance.
- Graphics Card StabilizerThe side graphics card stabilizer prevents your high-end graphics card from moving for enhanced system stability.
- Easily Upgrade to Liquid CoolingThe ABS Canyon 695 features a spacious interior and four rear retaining holes for easy installation of liquid cooling systems.