Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
BitFenix Raider Black Steel / Plastic ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
- Steel / Plastic ATX Mid Tower
- 4 x USB 3.0, HD Audio Front Ports
- 4 External 5.25" Drive Bays
- 6 Internal 3.5" Drive Bays
Defeat system-crashing heat with Raider - the all-new performance chassis design from BitFenix. Unlike most other chassis that include run-of-the-mill fans, Raider comes equipped with three premium 120mm BitFenix Spectre Fans and a contoured mesh design for unstoppable cooling performance. The first chassis to offer four SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports, Raider is ready for the future, offering all the connectivity you need for your SuperSpeed peripherals. The integrated fan controller controls up to five fans, allowing you to customize your system's cooling profile to suit the task at hand. DIY niceties like filtered intakes, tool-free drive locking mechanisms, rubber grommets and plenty of space behind the motherboard tray help you get up and running headache-free, and a removable hard drive cage wall means that Raider even accommodates expansion cards up to 38cm in length! To top it all off, Raider is coated in signature BitFenix SofTouch Surface Treatment for a quality matte finish and one-of-a-kind feel. Unstoppable performance and quality - that's BitFenix Raider.
- Four SuperSpeed USB 3.0 PortsAs the first chassis to offer four SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports, Raider is ready for the future. Use the two internal 19-pin connectors to enable up to four USB 3.0 ports, or use the included 9-pin connectors for USB 2.0 – plenty of connectivity for all your high-speed USB devices.
- Maximum Airflow DesignThe smooth mesh styling of Raider is more than just looks. The combination of an all mesh front and top with 5 fan locations means maximum cooling for your components. And for those who demand even more airflow, Raider can also be outfitted with up to two huge 200mm fans for unmatched air cooling.
- BitFenix Spectre CoolingA premium chassis deserves premium cooling. That's why Raider comes loaded with three BitFenix Spectre 120mm fans for superb cooling performance and quiet operation.
- Integrated Fan ControllerPower is nothing without control, which is why Raider comes equipped with an integrated fan controller. Watching a movie or listening to music? Turn your fans down for the sweet sound of silence. Ready to get into the game? Turn your fans up for maximum cooling performance. With Raider, you've got total control over any situation.
- Superb ExpansionOffering four 5.25" bays, six 3.5"bays, and space for up to seven 2.5" drives, Raider can accommodate a bevy of hardware. Have an extremely long graphics card? No problem. Simply remove the specially-designed hard drive cage wall and install graphics cards up to 38cm in length!
- Trouble-Free InstallationWorking with your system shouldn't be a headache. With a large CPU cooler cutout, tool-free drive locking mechanisms, rubber grommets and 23mm of clearance behind the motherboard tray, Raider can get your system up and running in record time. And to keep your system clean on the inside, dust filters on all intakes are also included.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy