Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Rosewill RCDV-12002 - 9.8" (250 mm) Single Sleeved 24-Pin Motherboard Extension Cable - Male to Female
- 24-Pin Motherboard Extension Cable
- 9.8" (250 mm) Long
- Single Sleeve
- Male to Female
Not all the PSUs are constructed with generously lengthy cables and some motherboards contain power connectors that are hard to reach, which will result in a strained connection that causes inconvenience for installation or even damage to your hardware. Engineered with this in mind, the Rosewill 24-pin power extension cable delivers a “relaxed” connection without compromising current or performance. It's also a great addition to high-end computer chassis with back-panel cable routing. The cable is individually sleeved in a black enclosure for a sleeker look that seamlessly integrates into the case's interior.
Make the cable yours today and power up your system..
- 24-Pin Extension CableThe Rosewill RCDV-12002 is a 9.8" (250mm) cable that extends the 24-pin main power connection between your PSU and motherboard, ideal for use in back-panel routing.
- Sleeved CableEvery wire is individually sleeved in a black tube, contributing to neat inner looks, easier cable management, and better airflow.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 45 days
- Return for replacement within: 1 year
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's 45/1 Return Policy