Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Rosewill RCDC-17006 DisplayPort 1.2 to HDMI Active Converter Adapter, Black, Gold Plated, 4K x 2K Ready, Eyefinity Support
- DP to HDMI Adapter/Converter.Color of black. DP Male Connector. HDMI Female Connector.
- DisplayPort 1.2 to HDMI Cable, Support 4K (4K x 2K or 3840 x 2160) and HD 1080P resolution.
- DP 1.2 Active (DP++). An active DisplayPort adapter converts both single and dual-mode output. Ideal for use with graphics cards, such as AMD Eyefinity, those do not output dual-mode signals.
- Support AMD Eyefinity technology, which allows consumers to run up to six simultaneous displays off of a single graphics card.
- Gold plated DP connector has a latch providing secure connection with a release button that must be depressed before unplugging.
The Rosewill RCDC-17006 is an active DisplayPort to HDMI converter that enables the connection of a DisplayPort source to an HDMI display device. This eliminates the hassle and cost of upgrading your existing display devices for the sake of DisplayPort compatibility. The active technology means this adapter can work flawlessly with both DP++ output and DP port that doesn't support DP++ mode. Up to 4Kx2K resolution offers you the ability to take full advantage of your high-end AV equipment. Plus, the pig-tail design is compact and lightweight, making it a portable solution that can be easily carried around with your laptop.
- Support DisplayPort 1.2 and 4 lanes.
- Support DisplayPort 1.2a input and HDMI 1.4b output.
- Support HDMI highest video resolution 4Kx2K.
- Supports multiple color formats: RGB 6/8/10/12-bit per component (bpc) andYCbCr4:4:4, YCbCr4:2:2, 8/10/12bpc.
- HDMI 1.4a compliant with maximum data rate 3.0Gbps.
- DVI 1.0 transmitter support.
- Supports 10/12-bit deep color 1080p up to 2.25Gbps and 3D video formats (720p@50/59.94/60Hz, 1080i@50/59.94/60Hz, email@example.com/24Hz, 1080P@50/59.94/60Hz) up to 2.97Gbps.
- Content protection of HDCP Rx and Tx keys to support HDCP repeater.
- Support up to 8 channel LPCM, compressed audio (AC-3, DTS) and HBR audio format.
- Supports up to 192 khz audio frame rate and up to 24-bit audio sample size.
- Powered from DisplayPort source.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy