Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Thermaltake TT Gaming PCI-E x16 3.0 Black Extender Riser Cable 200mm AC-053-CN1OTN-C1
- 2 Connector Number
The Thermaltake Gaming PCI-E 3.0 X16 riser cable is ideal for use with select TT cases offering vertical GPU mounting. You can also use this cable to increase spacing in SLI/CrossFire configurations for better cooling. Compatible with the PCIe 3.0 standards, this cable works flawlessly with your high-end GPUs without compromising on performance. Features like robust PCB design, EMI shielding cover, durable usage and easy installation give you full confidence that the riser cable will go far beyond your expectations.
Ultimate High Speed Cable
The cable features fast graphics data transmission that means it is capable of expanding bandwidth up to 8 Gbps, offering an ultimate experience for gaming.
Robust PCBs Design
The cable utilizes a strong PCB on each end to minimize signal loss while ensuring that the signals are transmitted as precisely as possible. In short, this design aims to achieve excellent signal integrity.
EMI Shielding Cover
Electromagnetic interference shielding covers the cable with conductive or magnetic materials to guard against incoming or outgoing emissions of electromagnetic frequencies, and minimize disturbance and degradation on performance.
Durable Usage and Easy Installation
The Gaming PCI-E 3.0 Riser Cable provides the best connectivity and lifespan, along with more control over the placement of your GPU. It supports both AMD and Intel motherboard.
Thermaltake Gaming PCI-E 3.0 X16 Riser Cable Installation Notice
1. Don’t fold up PCI-e cable when installing to prevent from damaging the cable. Please do not fold the PCI-e cable during installation.
2. Connect to the motherboard PCI-e 3.0 slot (at X16 mode) to get PCI-e 3.0 bandwidth. Please make sure to plug the PCI-e cable into the PCI-e 3.0 X16 interface.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 45 days
- This item is covered by LuckyShop Return Policy