Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Intel Entry Storage System SS4200-E NAS Server w/ Intel Celeron 420 1.6GHz, DDR2 512MB & eSATA support
OUT OF STOCK.
- 1 MAX Processors
- Celeron 1.6 GHz
- SATA II
Bring the power and security of a NAS Server with the SS4200-E from Intel. It handles up to 4 SATA II drives in its internal 3.5" drive bays for a massive 4TB storage space. You can add drives to the 2 eSATA ports and 2 USB 2.0 ports for capacity expansion.
The SS4200-E supports RAID levels 0, 1, 5, and 10, giving you plenty of options, so you can keep your data in safety. With one Intel Gigabit LAN port, it also supports FTP and HTTP/s for web based transfers. The whole thing is powered by a 250W power supply so the system will get all the power that it needs.
- Fast Data TransferThe Intel SS4200-E NAS Server features a speedy Intel Celeron 420 processor running at 1.6GHz with 512MB DDR2 RAM for powerful data-processing capabilities and supports four 3.5" SATA II hard drives for over 4TB of storage at ultra-fast transfer rates.
- Data ProtectionThe Intel SS4200-E NAS Server supports multiple RAID modes including RAID 0, 1, 5, and 10 to ensure data integrity.
- Excellent ConnectivityThe Intel SS4200-E NAS Server features 2 eSATA ports, 2 USB 2.0 ports and a Gigabit Ethernet port for all-in connectivity options.
- 250W PSU IncludedThe Intel SS4200-E NAS Server features a full 220W internal PSU that delivers strong power to all components.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy