Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Thrustmaster T150 Rs Force Feedback Racing Wheel - PlayStation 4
- Official Racing Simulator for PS4 and PS3 (also compatible with PC); 1080 degree force feedback racing wheel; Built-in PS4/PS3 sliding switch; Realistic 11"/28 cm wheel; Large pedal set included
- PlayStation4-certified embedded software and PS4/PS3 sliding switch; Official embedded software: the racing wheel is automatically recognized by the PS4 console; PS4/PS3 sliding switch for optimal compatibility on both systems
- 1080 degree force feedback base featuring Immersion Touch Sense technology; Drive system with adjustable force feedback lets you feel every detail while you're racing
- Realistic wheel with built-in official buttons for PlayStation4 (PS/SHARE/OPTIONS); Access social functions, switch between the game and the system, navigate through the console's menus, etc.
- Large, optimized pedal set; Pedals with wide foot rest; Each pedal's angle of inclination can be adjusted; Brake pedal with progressive resistance
The T150 Force Feedback and T150 Ferrari Wheel Force Feedback racing wheels have been designed to offer unrivalled versatility, through PlayStation®4-certified embedded software (ensuring automatic recognition of the racing wheel by the PS4™) and a PS4™/PS3™ sliding switch, allowing gamers to play on either system – both racing wheels feature an official license. PC compatibility (Windows® 10/8/7/Vista/XP) is ensured thanks to the Thrustmaster drivers. These allow gamers to always have the latest firmware version available for the racing wheel's base and internal memory.
- Officially licensed for PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®3, with built-in official buttons for PlayStation®4 (PS/SHARE/OPTIONS) and automatic recognition of the wheel by the PS4™ system.
- Also compatible with PC (Windows® 10/8/7/Vista/XP): features internal memory and upgradeable firmware.
- 1080° Force Feedback base featuring Immersion TouchSense® technology with adjustable Force Feedback, adjustable rotation angle, high-precision optical reading (12-bit resolution: 4,096 values on the wheel’s steering axis), mixed belt-pulley and gears system with metal ball-bearing axle.
- Compatible with the T3PA* and T3PA-PRO* pedal sets (Thrustmaster 3 Pedals Add-on) and with the Thrustmaster TH8A* shifter – *Sold separately.
- 11”/28 cm in diameter with rubber-coated wheel grips, featuring an ergonomic design perfectly adapted for all driving games.
- 2 large (5”/13 cm tall) 100% metal, wheel-mounted sequential paddle shifters and 13 action buttons + 1 D-Pad.
- Large, optimized pedal set featuring adjustable angle of inclination for each pedal, and brake pedal with progressive resistance.
Thrustmaster T150 Force Feedback – 1080° Force Feedback racing wheel for PS4, PS3 and PC
Price-to-performance ratio and multi-platform versatility, in addition to dual official licenses for both PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®3 and compatibility with PC, delivering unrivalled flexibility for gamers of all levels – from beginners to experienced racers – and on all types of racing circuits.
- Official racing simulator for PS4/PS3 (also compatible on PC).
- PS4/PS3 sliding switch
- 1080 degree Force Feedback system: Mixed belt-pulley and gears system with metal ball-bearing axle.
- Wide pedal set included: Each pedal’s angle of inclination can be adjusted, three adjustment angles available.
- Compatible with Thrustmaster accessories: Compatible with the T3PA* and T3PA-PRO* (Thrustmaster 3 Pedals Add-on) pedal sets; compatible with the Thrustmaster TH8A* shifter.
* Sold separately.
Official racing wheel for PS4™ and PS3™, compatible with PC
Official racing wheel, ensuring automatic recognition by PS4™ systems.
The PS4™/PS3™ sliding switch ensures optimum compatibility with both systems.
Can also be used on PC, thanks to Windows® 10/8/7/Vista/XP compatibility.
Realistic Force Feedback effects
Experience every racing sensation to the fullest thanks to the realistic Force Feedback – the road or track’s relief, loss of tire grip, braking, bumps and impacts, etc.
A smooth, precise and silent racing wheel, featuring a mixed belt-pulley and gears system.
Extreme racing precision
A rotation angle adjustable from 270° to 1080° allows gamers to race in all vehicles with unrivalled realism.
High-precision racing wheel: optical reading with 12-bit resolution (i.e. 4,096 values on the wheel’s steering axis)
Maximum racing comfort
The wheel features reinforced rubber-coated grips.
Sequential gear shifts are facilitated by the 2 large, 100% metal wheel-mounted sequential paddle shifters.
Perfectly realistic wheel
11”/28 cm diameter racing wheel, with an ergonomic design perfectly adapted for all driving games (GT, Formula 1, NASCAR, rally, etc.)
All controls within easy reach
Never take your hands off the wheel, thanks to the built-in official buttons (PS / SHARE / OPTIONS).
Easily access all social functions, switch between the game and the system, navigate through the console’s menus, etc.
Compatible with Thrustmaster accessories
Compatible with the Thrustmaster T3PA* 3-pedal pedal set
Compatible with the Thrustmaster T3PA-PRO* 3-pedal pedal set
Compatible with the Thrustmaster TH8A* shifter
Wide, optimized pedal set
Brake and accelerate like you would in a car. Adjust the pedals for optimum comfort; each pedal's angle of inclination can be adjusted in three different positions. Pedals feature a wide footrest.
The brake pedal's progressive resistance delivers enhanced realism.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: non-refundable
- Return for replacement within: non-replaceable
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Manufacturer Only Return Policy